Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Portland ME?
Pet Net ID understands just how troubling it is when a cherished family pet is missing. That’s exactly why we do our best to reunite lost animals with their pet parents in Portland and neighboring regions.
On this post, you can search for details on all things connected with pet rescue Portland and cat or dog adoption Portland. There are also essential procedures on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet or located someone else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Portland ME
Trying to find an animal shelter Portland ME or humane society Portland ME that offers health care, a place to stay and medication to missing or stray pet dogs and cats within Portland and surrounding neighborhoods? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Portland ME?
Discover your local animal shelter Portland as well as their contact info in the list beneath. Use the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Portland ME?
Pet Net ID understands just how terrible and anxious it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly find and rejoin with your family pet, from asking about in the Portland region, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter Portland ME, as well as setting up missing pet posters.
Guarantee your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your accurate contact info. Listed here are some important tips on what to do if you have actually lost your pet in Portland.
1. Sign up your lost pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out regarding your lost family pet online and also assist any one that finds your lost pet to call you easily, also in scenarios where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Portland immediately: Relaxing waiting on your animal to come home will not do a lot. Go searching in Portland and also the area where your family pet was last seen.
3. Contact community pet rescue Portland ME organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Portland’, ‘Humane Society Portland’, ‘Dog Pound Portland’ or ‘Cat Pound Portland’ to locate community Portland pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your neighborhood Portland vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and place them up in your area: Let your entire Portland area know of your lost animal with missing animal posters … set up a prize for additional help!
5. Take advantage of social media websites and online dog rescue Portland ME + cat rescue Portland ME organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your animal on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your animal a lot quicker.
We know this can feel like a huge problem specifically when you’re managing the misery of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see just how we assist rejoin missing animals with their pet parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will help you reunite with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Portland ME, what do I do to reunite them with their owner?
If you have come upon a pet dog or cat that appears to be lost and are unsure on what to do next, do not stress, we are here to assist. Below are some valuable tips on what to do if you’ve uncovered an animal in Portland.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt and speak to the pet parent using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the community veterinarian or animal pound in Portland to get the pet checked for a microchip.