Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Lisbon ME?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how upsetting it is when a treasured family pet is missing. That’s the reason why we do our very best to rejoin lost pets with their owners in Lisbon and neighboring locations.
On this site, you can locate info on all things linked with pet rescue Lisbon and cat or dog adoption Lisbon. There are also useful tips on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or located someone else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Lisbon ME
Seeking an animal shelter Lisbon ME or humane society Lisbon ME that gives attention, a place to stay and therapy to lost or stray pet dogs and cats within Lisbon and neighboring regions? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Lisbon ME?
Discover your nearby animal shelter Lisbon as well as their contact details in the table below. Utilize the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Lisbon ME?
PetNetID.com understands how terrible and stressful it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to swiftly find and rejoin with your pet, from asking about in the Lisbon region, calling your neighborhood vet and animal shelter Lisbon ME, and also setting up lost pet posters.
Make sure that your animal is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your right contact information. Listed here are some essential ideas on what to do if you have actually lost your pet in Lisbon.
1. Sign up your lost pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help spread the word about your lost pet online and also help any one that finds your lost animal to call you quickly, even in circumstances where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Search around Lisbon as soon as possible: Sitting around awaiting your animal to come home will certainly not do much. Go searching in Lisbon and also the area where your animal was last seen.
3. Get in touch with local pet rescue Lisbon ME organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Lisbon’, ‘Humane Society Lisbon’, ‘Dog Pound Lisbon’ or ‘Cat Pound Lisbon’ to find community Lisbon pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your community Lisbon veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and put them up in your neighbourhood: Allow your whole Lisbon community know of your missing family pet with lost pet posters … set up a reward for additional help!
5. Take advantage of social media websites and online dog rescue Lisbon ME + cat rescue Lisbon ME organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your family pet a lot quicker.
We know this can seem like a massive burden specifically when you’re handling the agony of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see how we help reunite missing animals with their pet parents.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will help you reunite with your pet a lot quicker!
What to do if I found a pet in Lisbon ME?
If you have encountered a canine or feline who appears to be missing and are not sure on what to do next, do not worry, we are here to assist. Listed below are some valuable reminders on what to do if you’ve discovered a pet in Lisbon.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt and call the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost pet to the local vet or animal pound in Lisbon to get the pet scanned for a microchip.