Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Kennebunk ME?
We knows just how disturbing it is when a beloved family pet is lost. That’s the reason why we do our absolute best to rejoin lost household pets with their parents in Kennebunk and nearby places.
On this webpage, you can locate details on all things connected with pet rescue Kennebunk and cat or dog adoption Kennebunk. There are also helpful suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or located someone else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Kennebunk ME
Looking for an animal shelter Kennebunk ME or humane society Kennebunk ME that delivers assistance, shelter and therapy to lost or stray dogs and felines within Kennebunk and surrounding neighborhoods? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Kennebunk ME?
Search for your local animal shelter Kennebunk as well as their contact details in the table beneath. Use the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Kennebunk ME, how do I get them back?
PetNetID.com understands exactly how awful and anxious it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to swiftly find and reunite with your pet, from asking around in the Kennebunk area, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Kennebunk ME, and also putting together missing pet posters.
Make sure that your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your accurate contact details. Listed here are some vital tips on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Kennebunk.
1. Register your lost pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out concerning your missing family pet online and also help any one who locates your missing pet to call you easily, even in situations where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Browse around Kennebunk as soon as possible: Relaxing awaiting your pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go searching in Kennebunk as well as the location where your animal was last noticed.
3. Get in touch with local pet rescue Kennebunk ME organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Kennebunk’, ‘Humane Society Kennebunk’, ‘Dog Pound Kennebunk’ or ‘Cat Pound Kennebunk’ to find neighborhood Kennebunk pet rescue groups. Also get in touch with your local Kennebunk veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and put them up in your community: Allow your whole Kennebunk community know of your lost animal with lost animal posters … establish a reward for additional help!
5. Utilize social networks websites and online dog rescue Kennebunk ME + cat rescue Kennebunk ME organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your animal on our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your animal a lot faster.
We understand this can feel like a massive burden particularly when you’re managing the misery of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see just how we assist rejoin missing pets with their owners.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet a lot quicker!
What to do if I found a pet in Kennebunk ME?
If you have come upon a canine or pet cat that appears to be missing and are uncertain on what to do next, do not fret, we are here to assist. Listed below are some good pointers about what to do if you have actually found a pet in Kennebunk.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and speak to the pet parent using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the neighborhood vet or animal pound in Kennebunk to get the pet checked for a microchip.