Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Auburn ME?
Pet Net ID understands just how painful it is when a cherished family pet is lost. That’s why we do our absolute best to reunite missing beloved pets with their owners in Auburn and bordering areas.
On this webpage, you can find information on all things linked to pet rescue Auburn and cat or dog adoption Auburn. There are also good guidelines on what to do if you have actually lost your animal or found another person’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Auburn ME
Searching for an animal shelter Auburn ME or humane society Auburn ME that provides health care, shelter and therapy to lost or stray pet dogs and felines within Auburn and nearby areas? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Auburn ME?
Locate your neighborhood animal shelter Auburn as well as their contact details in the table below. Use the search bar to find for your suburb or postcode.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Auburn ME?
PetNetID.com knows just how awful and anxious it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to promptly find and reunite with your animal, from asking about in the Auburn area, calling your local vet and animal shelter Auburn ME, and also putting together missing pet posters.
Assure your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your accurate contact details. Listed below are some important suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in Auburn.
1. Sign up your missing pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help spread the word concerning your lost family pet online and also assist any one who locates your lost family pet to contact you easily, even in circumstances where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Auburn right now: Kicking back waiting for your family pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go browsing in Auburn as well as the place where your pet was last noticed.
3. Contact neighborhood pet rescue Auburn ME organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Auburn’, ‘Humane Society Auburn’, ‘Dog Pound Auburn’ or ‘Cat Pound Auburn’ to find community Auburn pet rescue groups. Additionally connect with your neighborhood Auburn vet services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your community: Allow your entire Auburn community know of your lost animal with missing pet posters … put up a prize for added help!
5. Make use of social media sites sites and online dog rescue Auburn ME + cat rescue Auburn ME networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet dog on our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your family pet quicker.
We know this can seem like a big problem especially when you’re handling the misery of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see exactly how we help reunite missing pets with their pet parents.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet absolutely free, and we will help you reunite with your pet a lot quicker!
I found a pet pet in Auburn ME, what do I do now?
If you have come across a dog or cat that seems lost and are not sure on what to do next, don’t stress, we are here to help. Below are some great tips on what to do if you’ve uncovered a pet in Auburn.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to contact the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Auburn to get the pet checked for a microchip.