Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Lanham MD?
We understands just how troubling it is when a loved family pet gets lost. That’s why we do our absolute best to reunite lost beloved pets with their parents in Lanham and nearby areas.
On this webpage, you can search for info on all things associated with pet rescue Lanham and cat or dog adoption Lanham. There are also good tips on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or located another person’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Lanham MD
Seeking an animal shelter Lanham MD or humane society Lanham MD that gives care, shelter and therapy to missing or stray dogs and felines within Lanham and nearby communities? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Lanham MD?
Look for your nearby animal shelter Lanham and their contact info in the table below. Utilize the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Lanham MD, how do I get them back?
PetNetID.com understands exactly how terrible and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly locate and rejoin with your pet, from asking around in the Lanham region, calling your local vet and animal shelter Lanham MD, and putting up missing pet posters.
Be sure your animal is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your accurate contact details. Listed below are some vital pointers on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in Lanham.
1. Register your lost pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist get the word out regarding your missing family pet online and also help any one who locates your missing pet to contact you conveniently, even in situations where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Lanham right away: Sitting around awaiting your family pet to come home will not do much. Go looking in Lanham as well as the place where your pet was last noticed.
3. Get in touch with neighborhood pet rescue Lanham MD organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Lanham’, ‘Humane Society Lanham’, ‘Dog Pound Lanham’ or ‘Cat Pound Lanham’ to locate local Lanham pet rescue groups. Also contact your local Lanham veterinary services and clinics.
4. Create posters and place them up in your neighbourhood: Let your whole Lanham neighborhood know of your lost pet with lost pet posters … establish a prize for additional help!
5. Utilize social media sites and online dog rescue Lanham MD + cat rescue Lanham MD networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your family pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your family pet faster.
We are aware this can feel like a big problem especially when you’re dealing with the agony of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see just how we help reunite missing family pets with their owners.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet a lot faster!
I found a pet pet in Lanham MD, what do I do to reunite them with their owner?
If you have encountered a pet dog or pet cat that appears to be missing and are not sure on what to do next, don’t worry, we are here to assist. Listed below are some great reminders on what to do if you’ve uncovered a pet in Lanham.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to get in touch with the pet parent using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Lanham to get the pet scanned for a microchip.