Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Ellicott City MD?
Pet Net ID knows how disturbing it is when a beloved family animal gets lost. That’s the reason why we do our best to reunite missing beloved pets with their pet parents in Ellicott City and neighboring regions.
On this webpage, you can discover details on all things connected to pet rescue Ellicott City and cat or dog adoption Ellicott City. There are also essential procedures on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or found another person’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Ellicott City MD
Trying to find an animal shelter Ellicott City MD or humane society Ellicott City MD that provides health care, housing and treatment to missing or stray pet dogs and felines within Ellicott City and neighboring communities? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Ellicott City MD?
Look for your neighborhood animal shelter Ellicott City as well as their contact information in the list beneath. Utilize the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Ellicott City MD, what do I do now?
PetNetID.com knows exactly how awful and worrying it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to swiftly find and reunite with your family pet, from asking about in the Ellicott City area, calling your community vet and animal shelter Ellicott City MD, and putting up lost pet posters.
Ensure your pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your right contact info. Listed below are some important pointers on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Ellicott City.
1. Sign up your missing pet for FREE at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist get the word out concerning your lost family pet online and also assist any one who locates your missing animal to contact you conveniently, even in scenarios where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Browse around Ellicott City as soon as possible: Relaxing waiting for your pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go browsing in Ellicott City and the area where your animal was last noticed.
3. Contact neighborhood pet rescue Ellicott City MD organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Ellicott City’, ‘Humane Society Ellicott City’, ‘Dog Pound Ellicott City’ or ‘Cat Pound Ellicott City’ to discover community Ellicott City pet rescue groups. Also contact your neighborhood Ellicott City veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your local community: Let your entire Ellicott City area know of your lost family pet with lost pet posters … set up a prize for additional assistance!
5. Utilize social media sites and online dog rescue Ellicott City MD + cat rescue Ellicott City MD organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your family pet quicker.
We understand this can feel like a big burden particularly when you’re dealing with the agony of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see just how we help rejoin lost family pets with their parents.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will help you reunite with your pet a lot quicker!
What to do if I found a pet in Ellicott City MD?
If you have come across a pet dog or pet cat who seems missing and are not sure on what to do next, do not stress, we are here to assist. Listed below are some helpful tips on what to do if you’ve discovered a pet in Ellicott City.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to call the owner using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the nearby vet or animal pound in Ellicott City to get the pet scanned for a microchip.