Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Baltimore MD?
Pet Net ID understands just how upsetting it is when a beloved family animal is missing. That’s why we do our very best to reunite missing pets with their owners in Baltimore and bordering areas.
On this site, you can locate details on all things linked with pet rescue Baltimore and cat or dog adoption Baltimore. There are also important procedures on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet or discovered somebody else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Baltimore MD
Trying to find an animal shelter Baltimore MD or humane society Baltimore MD that offers care, a place to stay and therapy to lost or stray dogs and felines within Baltimore and nearby neighborhoods? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Baltimore MD?
Find your local animal shelter Baltimore as well as their contact info in the list beneath. Utilize the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Baltimore MD?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how awful and stressful it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to quickly find and reunite with your pet, from asking about in the Baltimore area, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Baltimore MD, and setting up missing pet posters.
Be sure your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your correct contact information. Listed here are some important tips on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in Baltimore.
1. Register your lost pet for FREE at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist spread the word about your lost family pet online and also help any one that locates your missing family pet to contact you quickly, even in circumstances where your family pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Baltimore right away: Kicking back waiting on your pet to come home will not do much. Go browsing in Baltimore and also the region where your family pet was last seen.
3. Get in touch with local pet rescue Baltimore MD organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Baltimore’, ‘Humane Society Baltimore’, ‘Dog Pound Baltimore’ or ‘Cat Pound Baltimore’ to locate local Baltimore pet rescue groups. Additionally connect with your local Baltimore vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and put them up in your area: Allow your entire Baltimore community know of your lost pet with missing animal posters … put up a reward for additional assistance!
5. Take advantage of social networks websites and online dog rescue Baltimore MD + cat rescue Baltimore MD organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your animal on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your family pet quicker.
We understand this can seem like a massive burden especially when you’re dealing with the misery of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see just how we help reunite lost animals with their parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will help you reunite with your pet a lot quicker!
I found a pet pet in Baltimore MD, what do I do now?
If you have run into a dog or feline that seems missing and are unclear on what to do next, don’t fret, we are here to assist. Listed below are some good tips on what to do if you’ve found a pet in Baltimore.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and get in touch with the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the local veterinarian or animal pound in Baltimore to get the pet checked for a microchip.