Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Waltham MA?
We knows exactly how troubling it is when a precious family pet gets lost. That’s exactly why we do our absolute best to reunite missing animals with their pet parents in Waltham and nearby locations.
On this page, you can find details on all things related to pet rescue Waltham and cat or dog adoption Waltham. There are also important procedures on what to do if you have actually lost your animal or discovered somebody else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Waltham MA
Looking for an animal shelter Waltham MA or humane society Waltham MA that provides care, a place to stay and medication to lost or stray dogs and cats within Waltham and surrounding locations? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Waltham MA?
Look for your local animal shelter Waltham as well as their contact info in the list beneath. Use the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Waltham MA?
Pet Net ID understands how awful and anxious it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to swiftly locate and rejoin with your family pet, from asking around in the Waltham area, calling your community vet and animal shelter Waltham MA, as well as setting up missing pet posters.
Make sure that your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your true contact information. Listed here are some essential tips on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in Waltham.
1. Sign up your lost pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out about your missing pet online and also assist any one who locates your lost family pet to contact you quickly, even in scenarios where your animal is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Waltham immediately: Kicking back awaiting your animal to come home will not do much. Go looking in Waltham and also the place where your pet was last seen.
3. Call neighborhood pet rescue Waltham MA organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Waltham’, ‘Humane Society Waltham’, ‘Dog Pound Waltham’ or ‘Cat Pound Waltham’ to find community Waltham pet rescue groups. Also get in touch with your local Waltham veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your neighbourhood: Allow your entire Waltham neighborhood know of your missing pet with lost animal posters … put up a prize for extra assistance!
5. Use social media websites and online dog rescue Waltham MA + cat rescue Waltham MA sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your family pet a lot quicker.
We are aware this can feel like a huge burden particularly when you’re dealing with the pain of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see just how we help reunite missing animals with their parents.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will help you reunite with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Waltham MA, what do I do now?
If you have run into a canine or cat that seems missing and are uncertain on what to do next, don’t fret, we are here to assist. Below are some great tips about what to do if you have actually discovered a pet in Waltham.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to speak to the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the nearby vet or animal pound in Waltham to get the pet checked for a microchip.