Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Wakefield MA?
PetNetID.com understands how unsettling it is when a precious family pet gets lost. That’s exactly why we do our absolute best to rejoin missing beloved pets with their pet parents in Wakefield and nearby regions.
On this web page, you can locate info on all things related to pet rescue Wakefield and cat or dog adoption Wakefield. There are also useful guidelines on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or found someone else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Wakefield MA
Trying to find an animal shelter Wakefield MA or humane society Wakefield MA that offers care, a place to stay and medication to lost or stray canines and felines within Wakefield and neighboring neighborhoods? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Wakefield MA?
Search for your community animal shelter Wakefield as well as their contact info in the list below. Use the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Wakefield MA, how do I get them back?
Pet Net ID understands just how horrible and worrying it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to quickly find and rejoin with your pet, from asking around in the Wakefield region, calling your community veterinarian and animal shelter Wakefield MA, and also setting up missing pet posters.
Assure your animal is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your proper contact info. Listed below are some vital pointers on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Wakefield.
1. Sign up your lost pet free of charge at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help spread the word concerning your missing animal online and also help any one who locates your lost animal to call you conveniently, also in scenarios where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Look around Wakefield right away: Sitting around waiting on your family pet to come home will not do a lot. Go looking in Wakefield and the region where your animal was last seen.
3. Call local pet rescue Wakefield MA organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Wakefield’, ‘Humane Society Wakefield’, ‘Dog Pound Wakefield’ or ‘Cat Pound Wakefield’ to discover neighborhood Wakefield pet rescue groups. Also contact your community Wakefield veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and put them up in your neighbourhood: Let your entire Wakefield area know of your missing animal with missing animal posters … set up a reward for additional assistance!
5. Make use of social media sites websites and online dog rescue Wakefield MA + cat rescue Wakefield MA networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your family pet quicker.
We are aware this can seem like a massive concern particularly when you’re dealing with the agony of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see just how we help rejoin lost family pets with their pet parents.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will help you reunite with your pet a lot quicker!
What to do if I found a pet in Wakefield MA?
If you have run into a pet dog or feline who appears to be missing and are uncertain on what to do next, don’t fret, we are here to assist. Below are some helpful reminders about what to do if you’ve uncovered an animal in Wakefield.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to call the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the nearby vet or animal pound in Wakefield to get the pet checked for a microchip.