Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Andover MA?
Pet Net ID understands how unsettling it is when a dearest family pet gets missing. That’s exactly why we do our best to rejoin missing household pets with their owners in Andover and surrounding areas.
On this website, you can search for details on all things related to pet rescue Andover and cat or dog adoption Andover. There are also essential procedures on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet or discovered someone else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Andover MA
Searching for an animal shelter Andover MA or humane society Andover MA that offers health care, shelter and treatment to missing or stray canines and felines within Andover and neighboring neighborhoods? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Andover MA?
Search for your neighborhood animal shelter Andover as well as their contact info in the list shown below. Use the search bar to look for your postcode or suburb.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Andover MA?
Pet Net ID knows just how terrible and stressful it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to promptly locate and reunite with your pet, from asking about in the Andover area, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Andover MA, and also putting up lost pet posters.
Be sure your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your true contact details. Listed here are some vital tips on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Andover.
1. Register your missing pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out regarding your missing family pet online and also assist any one who locates your lost pet to contact you conveniently, also in situations where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Search around Andover immediately: Sitting around waiting on your pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go searching in Andover and the region where your pet was last noticed.
3. Call nearby pet rescue Andover MA organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Andover’, ‘Humane Society Andover’, ‘Dog Pound Andover’ or ‘Cat Pound Andover’ to discover community Andover pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your community Andover veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your area: Let your whole Andover area know of your lost family pet with lost animal posters … set up a reward for additional assistance!
5. Use social media websites and online dog rescue Andover MA + cat rescue Andover MA networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your family pet a lot faster.
We are aware this can seem like a huge burden particularly when you’re handling the pain of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see exactly how we assist rejoin lost family pets with their owners.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will assist you reunite with your pet faster!
What do I do if I found a pet in Andover MA?
If you have come across a dog or pet cat who appears to be lost and are unsure on what to do next, don’t stress, we are here to help. Below are some great pointers about what to do if you have actually discovered a pet in Andover.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to call the owner using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the nearby vet or animal pound in Andover to get the pet checked for a microchip.