Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in St. Matthews KY?
PetNetID.com understands exactly how unsettling it is when a beloved family animal is lost. That’s why we do our very best to reunite lost pets with their parents in St. Matthews and surrounding areas.
On this page, you can discover information on all things linked to pet rescue St. Matthews and cat or dog adoption St. Matthews. There are also essential guidelines on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or found somebody else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in St. Matthews KY
Searching for an animal shelter St. Matthews KY or humane society St. Matthews KY that delivers assistance, a place to stay and medical treatment to missing or stray canines and cats within St. Matthews and nearby areas? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption St. Matthews KY?
Discover your local animal shelter St. Matthews and their contact details in the table shown below. Use the search bar to look for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in St. Matthews KY, how do I get them back?
PetNetID.com knows how horrible and worrying it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to rapidly find and rejoin with your family pet, from asking about in the St. Matthews region, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter St. Matthews KY, and also putting together missing pet posters.
Guarantee your animal is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your true contact information. Listed below are some essential pointers on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in St. Matthews.
1. Register your lost pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out regarding your lost animal online and also help any one who locates your lost pet to call you conveniently, also in circumstances where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Search around St. Matthews today: Sitting around waiting on your family pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go looking in St. Matthews as well as the region where your animal was last noticed.
3. Get in touch with nearby pet rescue St. Matthews KY organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter St. Matthews’, ‘Humane Society St. Matthews’, ‘Dog Pound St. Matthews’ or ‘Cat Pound St. Matthews’ to locate neighborhood St. Matthews pet rescue groups. Also contact your local St. Matthews veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your area: Allow your entire St. Matthews community know of your lost pet with lost pet posters … put up a prize for extra help!
5. Take advantage of social media sites and online dog rescue St. Matthews KY + cat rescue St. Matthews KY networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your animal on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your animal faster.
We understand this can feel like a big concern especially when you’re dealing with the pain of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see exactly how we help rejoin lost family pets with their pet parents.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will assist you reunite with your pet faster!
What to do if I found a pet in St. Matthews KY?
If you have encountered a canine or pet cat who seems missing and are unsure on what to do next, don’t stress, we are here to help. Listed below are some valuable pointers about what to do if you have actually found a pet in St. Matthews.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to contact the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the neighborhood veterinarian or animal pound in St. Matthews to get the pet scanned for a microchip.