Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Louisville/Jefferson KY?
PetNetID.com understands how painful it is when a cherished family pet is lost. That’s why we do our best to reunite missing household pets with their pet parents in Louisville/Jefferson and bordering places.
On this site, you can find info on all things associated with pet rescue Louisville/Jefferson and cat or dog adoption Louisville/Jefferson. There are also important guidelines on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or discovered someone else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Louisville/Jefferson KY
Looking for an animal shelter Louisville/Jefferson KY or humane society Louisville/Jefferson KY that gives attention, housing and medication to lost or stray pet dogs and cats within Louisville/Jefferson and nearby locations? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Louisville/Jefferson KY?
Locate your neighborhood animal shelter Louisville/Jefferson and their contact info in the list beneath. Use the search bar to find for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Louisville/Jefferson KY, how do I get them back?
PetNetID.com understands just how horrible and anxious it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to rapidly find and rejoin with your family pet, from asking about in the Louisville/Jefferson region, calling your community vet and animal shelter Louisville/Jefferson KY, and also putting up missing pet posters.
Ensure your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your right contact information. Listed here are some essential tips on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Louisville/Jefferson.
1. Sign up your missing pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist get the word out regarding your missing pet online and also help any one who locates your missing family pet to contact you conveniently, even in scenarios where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Search around Louisville/Jefferson today: Kicking back awaiting your family pet to come home will not do a lot. Go browsing in Louisville/Jefferson as well as the place where your pet was last noticed.
3. Call nearby pet rescue Louisville/Jefferson KY organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Louisville/Jefferson’, ‘Humane Society Louisville/Jefferson’, ‘Dog Pound Louisville/Jefferson’ or ‘Cat Pound Louisville/Jefferson’ to discover local Louisville/Jefferson pet rescue groups. Also connect with your local Louisville/Jefferson veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and put them up in your area: Allow your whole Louisville/Jefferson neighborhood know of your lost animal with missing animal posters … set up a prize for additional help!
5. Make use of social media sites websites and online dog rescue Louisville/Jefferson KY + cat rescue Louisville/Jefferson KY networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your animal on our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your family pet faster.
We are aware this can seem like a huge burden particularly when you’re managing the agony of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see just how we help rejoin missing pets with their owners.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet absolutely free, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet a lot faster!
I found a pet pet in Louisville/Jefferson KY, what do I do to reunite them with their owner?
If you have run into a dog or pet cat that seems lost and are unclear on what to do next, don’t fret, we are here to help. Below are some great pointers about what to do if you have actually discovered an animal in Louisville/Jefferson.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to get in touch with the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the local veterinarian or animal pound in Louisville/Jefferson to get the pet scanned for a microchip.