Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Wichita KS?
We knows exactly how distressing it is when a precious family pet is missing. That’s why we do our best to rejoin lost pets with their parents in Wichita and neighboring places.
On this web page, you can locate information on all things linked to pet rescue Wichita and cat or dog adoption Wichita. There are also useful suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or discovered somebody else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Wichita KS
Seeking an animal shelter Wichita KS or humane society Wichita KS that provides attention, shelter and medication to lost or stray canines and pet cats within Wichita and nearby locations? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Wichita KS?
Search for your local animal shelter Wichita and their contact details in the list shown below. Use the search bar to find for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Wichita KS, how do I get them back?
PetNetID.com knows just how dreadful and worrying it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to swiftly find and rejoin with your family pet, from asking about in the Wichita region, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter Wichita KS, as well as setting up lost pet posters.
Be sure your pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your proper contact information. Listed below are some important suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet in Wichita.
1. Sign up your missing pet for FREE at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist get the word out about your lost pet online and also help any one that locates your missing pet to contact you conveniently, also in situations where your animal is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Search around Wichita right away: Sitting around waiting on your pet to come home will not do a lot. Go searching in Wichita and the region where your pet was last seen.
3. Call local pet rescue Wichita KS organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Wichita’, ‘Humane Society Wichita’, ‘Dog Pound Wichita’ or ‘Cat Pound Wichita’ to discover community Wichita pet rescue groups. Also contact your neighborhood Wichita veterinary services and clinics.
4. Make posters and place them up in your local community: Let your entire Wichita community know of your lost family pet with lost pet posters … make a reward for extra assistance!
5. Take advantage of social media sites sites and online dog rescue Wichita KS + cat rescue Wichita KS networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your animal on our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your animal a lot quicker.
We understand this can feel like a massive burden specifically when you’re managing the misery of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see exactly how we assist reunite lost animals with their parents.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet absolutely free, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet a lot faster!
I found a pet pet in Wichita KS, how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have run into a dog or cat that seems lost and are unsure on what to do next, don’t worry, we are here to help. Below are some great pointers about what to do if you have actually found an animal in Wichita.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to contact the pet parent using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the community vet or animal pound in Wichita to get the pet scanned for a microchip.