Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Granite City IL?
Pet Net ID understands how distressing it is when a dearest family animal gets lost. That’s exactly why we do our very best to rejoin missing pets with their owners in Granite City and bordering regions.
On this post, you can locate details on all things linked to pet rescue Granite City and cat or dog adoption Granite City. There are also helpful guidelines on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or located somebody else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Granite City IL
Looking for an animal shelter Granite City IL or humane society Granite City IL that provides assistance, shelter and treatment to missing or stray dogs and pet cats within Granite City and bordering regions? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Granite City IL?
Find your neighborhood animal shelter Granite City as well as their contact details in the table shown below. Use the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Granite City IL, what do I do now?
Pet Net ID knows just how dreadful and anxious it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to promptly locate and reunite with your animal, from asking about in the Granite City region, calling your community vet and animal shelter Granite City IL, and also putting together missing pet posters.
Guarantee your animal is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your right contact information. Listed here are some essential pointers on what to do if you have actually lost your pet in Granite City.
1. Register your lost pet free of cost at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist get the word out regarding your lost animal online and also assist any one who locates your missing family pet to call you easily, even in scenarios where your animal is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Granite City immediately: Sitting around waiting for your family pet to come home will not do a lot. Go searching in Granite City and also the region where your family pet was last seen.
3. Contact nearby pet rescue Granite City IL organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Granite City’, ‘Humane Society Granite City’, ‘Dog Pound Granite City’ or ‘Cat Pound Granite City’ to discover neighborhood Granite City pet rescue groups. Additionally connect with your community Granite City veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your area: Let your entire Granite City area know of your lost pet with missing pet posters … make a prize for additional assistance!
5. Use social media websites and online dog rescue Granite City IL + cat rescue Granite City IL sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your animal on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your animal quicker.
We understand this can feel like a big problem especially when you’re managing the misery of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see exactly how we help reunite lost pets with their owners.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will help you rejoin with your pet a lot faster!
What to do if I found a pet in Granite City IL?
If you have encountered a pet dog or pet cat that appears to be missing and are unclear on what to do next, don’t panic, we are here to assist. Listed below are some great reminders about what to do if you have actually discovered an animal in Granite City.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to get in touch with the pet parent using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the community vet or animal pound in Granite City to get the pet checked for a microchip.