Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Aiea HI?
We understands exactly how painful it is when a loved family pet gets lost. That’s why we do our absolute best to rejoin missing animals with their parents in Aiea and surrounding areas.
On this page, you can find info on all things connected with pet rescue Aiea and cat or dog adoption Aiea. There are also important suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or located another person’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Aiea HI
Looking for an animal shelter Aiea HI or humane society Aiea HI that delivers attention, shelter and therapy to lost or stray pet dogs and cats within Aiea and nearby regions? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Aiea HI?
Search for your community animal shelter Aiea and their contact information in the table beneath. Utilize the search bar to look for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Aiea HI, how do I get them back?
Pet Net ID knows just how horrible and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to rapidly locate and reunite with your family pet, from asking about in the Aiea region, calling your community veterinarian and animal shelter Aiea HI, as well as setting up lost pet posters.
Ensure your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your right contact information. Listed here are some important suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Aiea.
1. Sign up your lost pet free of charge at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist spread the word concerning your missing pet online and also assist any one who finds your missing family pet to contact you quickly, even in circumstances where your family pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Search around Aiea as soon as possible: Sitting around awaiting your family pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go browsing in Aiea and the place where your family pet was last seen.
3. Call local pet rescue Aiea HI organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Aiea’, ‘Humane Society Aiea’, ‘Dog Pound Aiea’ or ‘Cat Pound Aiea’ to locate neighborhood Aiea pet rescue groups. Also connect with your local Aiea vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and put them up in your area: Let your entire Aiea area know of your lost pet with lost pet posters … make a reward for added assistance!
5. Use social media sites and online dog rescue Aiea HI + cat rescue Aiea HI sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your animal on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your pet quicker.
We understand this can seem like a massive problem specifically when you’re handling the misery of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see exactly how we help rejoin missing family pets with their owners.
Just click this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will assist you reunite with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Aiea HI, what do I do to reunite them with their owner?
If you have come upon a dog or feline who seems lost and are uncertain on what to do next, don’t stress, we are here to help. Below are some good reminders on what to do if you have actually found a pet in Aiea.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to contact the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the community veterinarian or animal pound in Aiea to get the pet checked for a microchip.