Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Lithia Springs GA?
Pet Net ID understands how upsetting it is when a treasured family pet is missing. That’s why we do our best to reunite missing beloved pets with their owners in Lithia Springs and nearby locations.
On this website, you can find information on all things connected with pet rescue Lithia Springs and cat or dog adoption Lithia Springs. There are also great tips on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet or found another person’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Lithia Springs GA
Seeking an animal shelter Lithia Springs GA or humane society Lithia Springs GA that offers health care, housing and medical treatment to missing or stray pet dogs and felines within Lithia Springs and neighboring neighborhoods? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Lithia Springs GA?
Find your local animal shelter Lithia Springs as well as their contact information in the list shown below. Use the search bar to search for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Lithia Springs GA, how do I get them back?
Pet Net ID understands how dreadful and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly find and rejoin with your pet, from asking around in the Lithia Springs area, calling your community veterinarian and animal shelter Lithia Springs GA, and also putting up missing pet posters.
Be sure your pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your true contact details. Listed here are some crucial suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Lithia Springs.
1. Register your lost pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help get the word out concerning your missing animal online and also help any one that finds your missing family pet to contact you quickly, even in scenarios where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Browse around Lithia Springs immediately: Relaxing waiting for your pet to come home will not do a lot. Go browsing in Lithia Springs as well as the area where your pet was last noticed.
3. Contact nearby pet rescue Lithia Springs GA organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Lithia Springs’, ‘Humane Society Lithia Springs’, ‘Dog Pound Lithia Springs’ or ‘Cat Pound Lithia Springs’ to locate local Lithia Springs pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your community Lithia Springs vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and place them up in your area: Let your entire Lithia Springs area know of your missing family pet with lost pet posters … establish a reward for added help!
5. Utilize social networks websites and online dog rescue Lithia Springs GA + cat rescue Lithia Springs GA organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your animal on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your family pet a lot quicker.
We know this can feel like a massive problem particularly when you’re handling the agony of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see exactly how we assist reunite lost animals with their pet parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will help you rejoin with your pet quicker!
I found a pet pet in Lithia Springs GA, what do I do to reunite them with their owner?
If you have encountered a pet dog or cat who seems lost and are not sure on what to do next, do not worry, we are here to help. Below are some good reminders about what to do if you have actually discovered a pet in Lithia Springs.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and get in touch with the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the local vet or animal pound in Lithia Springs to get the pet scanned for a microchip.