Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Lighthouse Point FL?
PetNetID.com knows just how painful it is when a beloved family animal is missing. That’s the reason why we do our absolute best to reunite missing animals with their owners in Lighthouse Point and bordering regions.
On this web page, you can search for info on all things associated with pet rescue Lighthouse Point and cat or dog adoption Lighthouse Point. There are also useful tips on what to do if you have actually lost your animal or found someone else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Lighthouse Point FL
Searching for an animal shelter Lighthouse Point FL or humane society Lighthouse Point FL that delivers health care, shelter and therapy to lost or stray dogs and pet cats within Lighthouse Point and neighboring regions? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Lighthouse Point FL?
Locate your community animal shelter Lighthouse Point as well as their contact information in the table below. Use the search bar to search for your postcode or suburb.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Lighthouse Point FL?
Pet Net ID knows just how awful and worrying it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to swiftly find and rejoin with your family pet, from asking about in the Lighthouse Point area, calling your neighborhood vet and animal shelter Lighthouse Point FL, and putting together missing pet posters.
Guarantee your animal is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your true contact information. Listed here are some important ideas on what to do if you have actually lost your pet in Lighthouse Point.
1. Register your lost pet free of charge at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out regarding your missing family pet online and also assist any one that locates your lost pet to contact you quickly, even in circumstances where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Lighthouse Point right away: Relaxing waiting for your pet to come home will not do much. Go looking in Lighthouse Point as well as the location where your pet was last noticed.
3. Get in touch with neighborhood pet rescue Lighthouse Point FL organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Lighthouse Point’, ‘Humane Society Lighthouse Point’, ‘Dog Pound Lighthouse Point’ or ‘Cat Pound Lighthouse Point’ to find neighborhood Lighthouse Point pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your local Lighthouse Point veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your area: Allow your entire Lighthouse Point area know of your lost family pet with missing animal posters … put up a reward for added assistance!
5. Make use of social media sites and online dog rescue Lighthouse Point FL + cat rescue Lighthouse Point FL organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your pet faster.
We are aware this can feel like a massive concern especially when you’re handling the misery of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see just how we help reunite lost pets with their owners.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet free of charge, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet a lot faster!
What to do if I found a pet in Lighthouse Point FL?
If you have come upon a canine or pet cat that appears to be missing and are unsure on what to do next, don’t worry, we are here to help. Below are some good guidelines about what to do if you have actually discovered an animal in Lighthouse Point.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to contact the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the community vet or animal pound in Lighthouse Point to get the pet checked for a microchip.