Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Gainesville FL?
PetNetID.com knows exactly how upsetting it is when a beloved family animal is lost. That’s why we do our best to rejoin missing animals with their pet parents in Gainesville and surrounding regions.
On this webpage, you can search for details on all things associated with pet rescue Gainesville and cat or dog adoption Gainesville. There are also great procedures on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet or found another person’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Gainesville FL
Searching for an animal shelter Gainesville FL or humane society Gainesville FL that gives health care, housing and medication to missing or stray pet dogs and felines within Gainesville and neighboring areas? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Gainesville FL?
Discover your community animal shelter Gainesville as well as their contact details in the list shown below. Utilize the search bar to look for your postcode or suburb.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Gainesville FL?
Pet Net ID knows just how horrible and anxious it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to rapidly find and rejoin with your family pet, from asking about in the Gainesville region, calling your neighborhood vet and animal shelter Gainesville FL, and also setting up missing pet posters.
Ensure your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your right contact details. Listed below are some crucial suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Gainesville.
1. Register your lost pet for FREE at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help spread the word concerning your lost animal online and also assist any one who finds your missing family pet to contact you quickly, even in circumstances where your pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Search around Gainesville as soon as possible: Sitting around awaiting your animal to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go browsing in Gainesville and the place where your pet was last noticed.
3. Call nearby pet rescue Gainesville FL organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Gainesville’, ‘Humane Society Gainesville’, ‘Dog Pound Gainesville’ or ‘Cat Pound Gainesville’ to find local Gainesville pet rescue groups. Also contact your local Gainesville vet services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your local community: Let your whole Gainesville community know of your lost animal with lost animal posters … make a prize for additional help!
5. Make use of social media sites sites and online dog rescue Gainesville FL + cat rescue Gainesville FL organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet dog on our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your animal a lot faster.
We are aware this can feel like a huge problem especially when you’re dealing with the pain of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see just how we help rejoin missing pets with their parents.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will assist you reunite with your pet a lot quicker!
What do I do if I found a pet in Gainesville FL?
If you have come across a canine or pet cat who appears to be lost and are not sure on what to do next, don’t fret, we are here to help. Below are some good pointers on what to do if you’ve uncovered a pet in Gainesville.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and call the owner using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Gainesville to get the pet checked for a microchip.