Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Fort Lauderdale FL?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how bothering it is when a treasured family animal gets lost. That’s why we do our best to rejoin lost pets with their parents in Fort Lauderdale and nearby places.
On this website, you can search for details on all things connected with pet rescue Fort Lauderdale and cat or dog adoption Fort Lauderdale. There are also helpful guidelines on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or discovered somebody else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Fort Lauderdale FL
Searching for an animal shelter Fort Lauderdale FL or humane society Fort Lauderdale FL that gives health care, shelter and medication to lost or stray dogs and pet cats within Fort Lauderdale and nearby neighborhoods? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Fort Lauderdale FL?
Look for your neighborhood animal shelter Fort Lauderdale and their contact details in the list beneath. Use the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Fort Lauderdale FL?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how terrible and anxious it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to rapidly locate and reunite with your pet, from asking around in the Fort Lauderdale region, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Fort Lauderdale FL, as well as putting together lost pet posters.
Guarantee your pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your appropriate contact information. Listed below are some vital tips on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Fort Lauderdale.
1. Sign up your missing pet free of charge at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help spread the word about your missing pet online and also help any one that locates your missing family pet to call you quickly, also in scenarios where your animal is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Search around Fort Lauderdale as soon as possible: Relaxing waiting for your pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go looking in Fort Lauderdale and also the spot where your animal was last seen.
3. Call nearby pet rescue Fort Lauderdale FL organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Fort Lauderdale’, ‘Humane Society Fort Lauderdale’, ‘Dog Pound Fort Lauderdale’ or ‘Cat Pound Fort Lauderdale’ to discover neighborhood Fort Lauderdale pet rescue groups. Also get in touch with your local Fort Lauderdale veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your local community: Let your entire Fort Lauderdale neighborhood know of your missing family pet with missing animal posters … make a prize for added help!
5. Use social media sites sites and online dog rescue Fort Lauderdale FL + cat rescue Fort Lauderdale FL organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet dog on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your animal quicker.
We understand this can feel like a big problem especially when you’re managing the misery of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see exactly how we help reunite missing pets with their owners.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will help you rejoin with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Fort Lauderdale FL, what do I do to reunite them with their owner?
If you have run into a dog or cat who seems lost and are not sure on what to do next, don’t panic, we are here to assist. Below are some helpful pointers about what to do if you have actually uncovered a pet in Fort Lauderdale.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to contact the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost pet to the community veterinarian or animal pound in Fort Lauderdale to get the pet checked for a microchip.