Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Waterford CT?
Pet Net ID knows how painful it is when a beloved family pet is lost. That’s the reason why we do our best to reunite missing household pets with their owners in Waterford and surrounding locations.
On this page, you can search for info on all things related to pet rescue Waterford and cat or dog adoption Waterford. There are also good tips on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or located somebody else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Waterford CT
Trying to find an animal shelter Waterford CT or humane society Waterford CT that gives attention, shelter and medical treatment to missing or stray canines and cats within Waterford and surrounding regions? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Waterford CT?
Search for your community animal shelter Waterford as well as their contact info in the list below. Utilize the search bar to look for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Waterford CT, how do I get them back?
Pet Net ID knows just how awful and anxious it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly locate and rejoin with your animal, from asking around in the Waterford region, calling your local vet and animal shelter Waterford CT, and setting up lost pet posters.
Ensure your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your accurate contact details. Listed below are some essential pointers on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Waterford.
1. Sign up your lost pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist spread the word concerning your missing pet online and also help any one who finds your lost animal to call you quickly, even in scenarios where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Waterford right away: Relaxing waiting on your pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go searching in Waterford as well as the region where your animal was last noticed.
3. Contact nearby pet rescue Waterford CT organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Waterford’, ‘Humane Society Waterford’, ‘Dog Pound Waterford’ or ‘Cat Pound Waterford’ to locate community Waterford pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your local Waterford vet services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your local community: Allow your entire Waterford area know of your lost animal with missing pet posters … make a prize for extra help!
5. Take advantage of social media websites and online dog rescue Waterford CT + cat rescue Waterford CT organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet dog on our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your animal quicker.
We understand this can feel like a huge problem specifically when you’re handling the misery of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see how we help reunite lost pets with their owners.
Just click this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will help you reunite with your pet faster!
What do I do if I found a pet in Waterford CT?
If you have run into a pet dog or pet cat that appears to be missing and are unsure on what to do next, do not stress, we are here to help. Listed below are some valuable guidelines on what to do if you’ve uncovered an animal in Waterford.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to speak to the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost pet to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Waterford to get the pet scanned for a microchip.