Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Stratford CT?
We knows how bothering it is when a cherished family animal gets lost. That’s exactly why we do our best to reunite missing pets with their owners in Stratford and bordering locations.
On this page, you can locate information on all things in regarded to pet rescue Stratford and cat or dog adoption Stratford. There are also essential guidelines on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet or discovered someone else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Stratford CT
Trying to find an animal shelter Stratford CT or humane society Stratford CT that provides health care, a place to stay and treatment to missing or stray pet dogs and pet cats within Stratford and surrounding neighborhoods? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Stratford CT?
Look for your nearby animal shelter Stratford as well as their contact information in the table below. Utilize the search bar to look for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Stratford CT, what do I do now?
Pet Net ID understands just how terrible and worrying it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to rapidly find and rejoin with your family pet, from asking about in the Stratford area, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Stratford CT, and putting up missing pet posters.
Assure your animal is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your accurate contact information. Listed below are some crucial ideas on what to do if you have actually lost your pet in Stratford.
1. Sign up your lost pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist spread the word regarding your missing family pet online and also assist any one who locates your missing family pet to call you easily, also in circumstances where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Search around Stratford as soon as possible: Sitting around waiting on your family pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go searching in Stratford and the region where your animal was last seen.
3. Contact community pet rescue Stratford CT organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Stratford’, ‘Humane Society Stratford’, ‘Dog Pound Stratford’ or ‘Cat Pound Stratford’ to discover neighborhood Stratford pet rescue groups. Also connect with your neighborhood Stratford vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and place them up in your community: Let your entire Stratford neighborhood know of your lost pet with lost animal posters … establish a prize for additional help!
5. Utilize social media sites websites and online dog rescue Stratford CT + cat rescue Stratford CT sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your animal on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your pet a lot faster.
We are aware this can seem like a huge burden especially when you’re handling the agony of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see just how we help rejoin missing animals with their parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will assist you reunite with your pet a lot quicker!
What do I do if I found a pet in Stratford CT?
If you have encountered a dog or pet cat that appears to be lost and are unsure on what to do next, don’t worry, we are here to help. Below are some good pointers about what to do if you’ve uncovered an animal in Stratford.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to contact the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost pet to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Stratford to get the pet scanned for a microchip.