Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Larkspur CA?
Pet Net ID understands just how unsettling it is when a cherished family animal is missing. That’s why we do our absolute best to reunite missing pets with their owners in Larkspur and neighboring locations.
On this page, you can locate info on all things linked to pet rescue Larkspur and cat or dog adoption Larkspur. There are also helpful suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or found another person’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Larkspur CA
Trying to find an animal shelter Larkspur CA or humane society Larkspur CA that offers assistance, a place to stay and medical treatment to lost or stray dogs and cats within Larkspur and neighboring neighborhoods? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Larkspur CA?
Find your nearby animal shelter Larkspur as well as their contact information in the list beneath. Utilize the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Larkspur CA, what do I do now?
PetNetID.com knows exactly how horrible and anxious it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to rapidly find and rejoin with your animal, from asking about in the Larkspur region, calling your neighborhood vet and animal shelter Larkspur CA, and putting up lost pet posters.
Make sure that your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your right contact info. Listed here are some important pointers on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in Larkspur.
1. Register your lost pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist get the word out about your missing pet online and also help any one that finds your missing animal to contact you quickly, also in scenarios where your family pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Search around Larkspur right away: Relaxing waiting on your pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go looking in Larkspur and the area where your animal was last noticed.
3. Get in touch with community pet rescue Larkspur CA organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Larkspur’, ‘Humane Society Larkspur’, ‘Dog Pound Larkspur’ or ‘Cat Pound Larkspur’ to find neighborhood Larkspur pet rescue groups. Also connect with your local Larkspur vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and put them up in your neighbourhood: Let your entire Larkspur area know of your lost animal with lost animal posters … put up a reward for added help!
5. Make use of social media sites and online dog rescue Larkspur CA + cat rescue Larkspur CA networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your family pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your pet faster.
We understand this can feel like a massive burden particularly when you’re handling the misery of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see just how we assist reunite lost pets with their parents.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will help you reunite with your pet quicker!
What to do if I found a pet in Larkspur CA?
If you have run into a dog or pet cat that appears to be lost and are unsure on what to do next, do not stress, we are here to assist. Listed below are some great tips on what to do if you’ve discovered a pet in Larkspur.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to contact the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the community veterinarian or animal pound in Larkspur to get the pet checked for a microchip.