Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Berkeley CA?
Pet Net ID knows how disturbing it is when a loved family pet is lost. That’s exactly why we do our very best to reunite lost beloved pets with their owners in Berkeley and nearby locations.
On this web page, you can find info on all things connected to pet rescue Berkeley and cat or dog adoption Berkeley. There are also great suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet or found someone else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Berkeley CA
Looking for an animal shelter Berkeley CA or humane society Berkeley CA that offers health care, housing and medication to missing or stray canines and felines within Berkeley and nearby areas? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Berkeley CA?
Discover your nearby animal shelter Berkeley and their contact info in the table below. Utilize the search bar to search for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Berkeley CA, what do I do now?
Pet Net ID understands just how dreadful and worrying it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly locate and reunite with your pet, from asking around in the Berkeley region, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Berkeley CA, and putting together lost pet posters.
Ensure your animal is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your right contact information. Listed here are some important pointers on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Berkeley.
1. Sign up your missing pet free of charge at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help spread the word about your missing family pet online and also help any one that finds your missing pet to contact you conveniently, also in circumstances where your family pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Search around Berkeley right now: Sitting around waiting on your family pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go searching in Berkeley and also the area where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Contact nearby pet rescue Berkeley CA organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Berkeley’, ‘Humane Society Berkeley’, ‘Dog Pound Berkeley’ or ‘Cat Pound Berkeley’ to discover community Berkeley pet rescue groups. Also contact your neighborhood Berkeley veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and put them up in your community: Let your entire Berkeley area know of your lost pet with missing animal posters … put up a prize for added assistance!
5. Use social media websites and online dog rescue Berkeley CA + cat rescue Berkeley CA sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your animal on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your pet a lot faster.
We understand this can seem like a big concern specifically when you’re dealing with the misery of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see exactly how we help reunite lost animals with their pet parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet absolutely free, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Berkeley CA, how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have come across a canine or cat who appears to be lost and are unsure on what to do next, don’t fret, we are here to help. Listed below are some valuable guidelines on what to do if you’ve found an animal in Berkeley.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to get in touch with the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing pet to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Berkeley to get the pet scanned for a microchip.