Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Derry/Londonderry UK?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how unsettling it is when a beloved family animal is lost. That’s exactly why we do our best to reunite missing animals with their pet parents in Derry/Londonderry and surrounding places.
On this website, you can discover info on all things connected to cat or dog rescue Derry/Londonderry and cat or dog adoption Derry/Londonderry. There are also helpful tips on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or located someone else’s animal.
Pet Rescue Organisations, Cat and Dog Adoptions, & Animal Shelters in Derry/Londonderry UK
Looking for an animal shelter Derry/Londonderry or dog rescue Derry/Londonderry that gives health care, shelter and medical treatment to lost or stray dogs and felines within Derry/Londonderry, County Londonderry and neighboring communities? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Derry/Londonderry?
Locate your local animal shelter Derry/Londonderry as well as their contact information in the table below. Use the search bar to look for your suburb.
|Benvardin Animal Rescue Kennels||Ballymoney|
|ISPCA Donegal Animal Rehabilitation Centre (ARC)||Ballyare County Donegal Ireland|
|The Rainbow Rehoming Centre||Londonderry|
|North West Volunteer Centre||Strabane|
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Derry/Londonderry UK?
Pet Net ID knows just how dreadful and worrying it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to swiftly locate and rejoin with your family pet, from asking around in the Derry/Londonderry area, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter Derry/Londonderry, County Londonderry, and also setting up lost pet posters.
Be sure your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your true contact information. Listed below are some crucial tips on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Derry/Londonderry.
1. Sign up your lost pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist get the word out concerning your missing pet online and also help any one that finds your lost pet to contact you conveniently, even in circumstances where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Look around Derry/Londonderry, County Londonderry right away: Kicking back awaiting your family pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go browsing in Derry/Londonderry as well as the location where your animal was last seen.
3. Call neighborhood pet rescue Derry/Londonderry County Londonderry organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Derry/Londonderry’, ‘Dog Rescue Derry/Londonderry’, ‘Cat Rescue Derry/Londonderry’, ‘Dog Pound Derry/Londonderry’ or ‘Cat Pound Derry/Londonderry’ to find community Derry/Londonderry pet rescue groups. Also connect with your neighborhood Derry/Londonderry vet services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your community: Allow your whole Derry/Londonderry neighborhood know of your missing family pet with missing pet posters … set up a reward for added assistance!
5. Utilize social media sites sites and online dog rescue Derry/Londonderry or cat rescue Derry/Londonderry organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your animal on our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your pet a lot faster.
We are aware this can seem like a massive concern particularly when you’re managing the pain of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see just how we assist rejoin lost family pets with their parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will help you reunite with your pet a lot faster!
I found a pet pet in Derry/Londonderry UK how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have come upon a canine or feline who appears to be lost and are unclear on what to do next, don’t stress, we are here to assist. Listed below are some valuable tips about what to do if you’ve uncovered a pet in Derry/Londonderry.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to contact the owner using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the nearby vet or animal pound in Derry/Londonderry to get the pet checked for a microchip.