Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Saskatoon SK?
We knows exactly how troubling it is when a loved family pet gets missing. That’s exactly why we do our absolute best to reunite missing pets with their owners in Saskatoon and surrounding regions.
On this website, you can locate details on all things linked to pet rescue Saskatoon and cat or dog adoption Saskatoon. There are also good suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your animal or located somebody else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Saskatoon SK
Seeking an animal shelter Saskatoon SK or humane society Saskatoon SK that gives health care, housing and treatment to lost or stray canines and felines within Saskatoon and neighboring areas? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Saskatoon SK?
Look for your community animal shelter Saskatoon as well as their contact information in the table shown below. Use the search bar to look for your suburb or postcode.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Saskatoon SK?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how awful and worrying it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to quickly locate and rejoin with your pet, from asking about in the Saskatoon region, calling your local vet and animal shelter Saskatoon SK, and setting up missing pet posters.
Be sure your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your appropriate contact info. Listed below are some important pointers on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Saskatoon.
1. Register your lost pet free of charge at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help get the word out concerning your lost pet online and also help any one who locates your lost animal to call you quickly, also in circumstances where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Browse around Saskatoon today: Sitting around awaiting your pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go looking in Saskatoon as well as the area where your family pet was last seen.
3. Call nearby pet rescue Saskatoon SK organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Saskatoon’, ‘Humane Society Saskatoon’, ‘Dog Pound Saskatoon’ or ‘Cat Pound Saskatoon’ to find community Saskatoon pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your community Saskatoon vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and put them up in your community: Allow your whole Saskatoon area know of your lost family pet with missing pet posters … put up a reward for extra assistance!
5. Take advantage of social media sites and online dog rescue Saskatoon SK + cat rescue Saskatoon SK organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your animal on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your family pet faster.
We understand this can feel like a big burden especially when you’re dealing with the agony of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see exactly how we assist reunite lost family pets with their parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Saskatoon SK, what do I do to reunite them with their owner?
If you have come upon a dog or pet cat that appears to be missing and are not sure on what to do next, don’t worry, we are here to assist. Below are some good guidelines about what to do if you have actually discovered a pet in Saskatoon.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to contact the pet parent using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the nearby vet or animal pound in Saskatoon to get the pet scanned for a microchip.