Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Regina SK?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how disturbing it is when a beloved family animal gets lost. That’s why we do our absolute best to reunite lost animals with their pet parents in Regina and bordering locations.
On this website, you can search for info on all things linked to pet rescue Regina and cat or dog adoption Regina. There are also important guidelines on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or located somebody else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Regina SK
Searching for an animal shelter Regina SK or humane society Regina SK that delivers health care, a place to stay and medical treatment to missing or stray canines and felines within Regina and nearby places? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Regina SK?
Search for your local animal shelter Regina as well as their contact details in the table below. Use the search bar to look for your postcode or suburb.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Regina SK?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how horrible and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to rapidly find and rejoin with your family pet, from asking about in the Regina area, calling your local vet and animal shelter Regina SK, as well as putting together lost pet posters.
Make sure your animal is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your right contact information. Listed here are some important suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Regina.
1. Register your lost pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help get the word out regarding your lost pet online and also assist any one that locates your missing pet to call you conveniently, even in scenarios where your animal is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Regina today: Sitting around awaiting your animal to come home will not do a lot. Go browsing in Regina as well as the spot where your animal was last seen.
3. Contact local pet rescue Regina SK organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Regina’, ‘Humane Society Regina’, ‘Dog Pound Regina’ or ‘Cat Pound Regina’ to discover community Regina pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your community Regina vet services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your area: Allow your entire Regina community know of your missing animal with missing pet posters … establish a prize for additional help!
5. Utilize social networks websites and online dog rescue Regina SK + cat rescue Regina SK organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet dog on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your animal a lot quicker.
We are aware this can feel like a big burden particularly when you’re handling the agony of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see just how we assist rejoin missing pets with their pet parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will help you rejoin with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Regina SK, what do I do now?
If you have come across a pet dog or feline that seems lost and are unclear on what to do next, do not panic, we are here to help. Below are some helpful guidelines on what to do if you have actually discovered a pet in Regina.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and speak to the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Regina to get the pet checked for a microchip.