Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Thetford Mines QC?
We understands how upsetting it is when a precious family pet gets missing. That’s the reason why we do our absolute best to reunite lost animals with their parents in Thetford Mines and surrounding areas.
On this site, you can locate information on all things linked with pet rescue Thetford Mines and cat or dog adoption Thetford Mines. There are also helpful guidelines on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet or located another person’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Thetford Mines QC
Seeking an animal shelter Thetford Mines QC or humane society Thetford Mines QC that gives assistance, shelter and medication to missing or stray pet dogs and cats within Thetford Mines and bordering neighborhoods? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Thetford Mines QC?
Search for your nearby animal shelter Thetford Mines and their contact information in the list shown below. Utilize the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Thetford Mines QC, how do I get them back?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how awful and stressful it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly find and reunite with your pet, from asking about in the Thetford Mines area, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Thetford Mines QC, as well as putting up lost pet posters.
Make sure your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your right contact information. Listed below are some vital pointers on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Thetford Mines.
1. Sign up your missing pet free of cost at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help spread the word regarding your lost pet online and also assist any one who finds your missing pet to call you quickly, also in circumstances where your animal is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Thetford Mines today: Relaxing waiting for your animal to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go looking in Thetford Mines and also the location where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Contact nearby pet rescue Thetford Mines QC organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Thetford Mines’, ‘Humane Society Thetford Mines’, ‘Dog Pound Thetford Mines’ or ‘Cat Pound Thetford Mines’ to find community Thetford Mines pet rescue groups. Additionally connect with your community Thetford Mines veterinary services and clinics.
4. Create posters and place them up in your community: Let your whole Thetford Mines community know of your lost pet with lost animal posters … make a reward for additional help!
5. Take advantage of social networks websites and online dog rescue Thetford Mines QC + cat rescue Thetford Mines QC networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your animal faster.
We know this can seem like a big problem especially when you’re managing the misery of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see how we help rejoin missing animals with their pet parents.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet absolutely free, and we will help you reunite with your pet quicker!
What do I do if I found a pet in Thetford Mines QC?
If you have run into a canine or pet cat who seems missing and are unsure on what to do next, do not stress, we are here to help. Listed below are some good pointers on what to do if you’ve uncovered a pet in Thetford Mines.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt and speak to the owner using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Thetford Mines to get the pet checked for a microchip.