Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Shannon QC?
We knows exactly how distressing it is when a beloved family animal gets lost. That’s the reason why we do our best to reunite missing beloved pets with their owners in Shannon and surrounding locations.
On this site, you can find information on all things linked to pet rescue Shannon and cat or dog adoption Shannon. There are also helpful procedures on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or located another person’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Shannon QC
Searching for an animal shelter Shannon QC or humane society Shannon QC that offers care, a place to stay and medical treatment to lost or stray canines and pet cats within Shannon and neighboring regions? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Shannon QC?
Search for your local animal shelter Shannon as well as their contact info in the list beneath. Use the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Shannon QC?
PetNetID.com understands just how terrible and stressful it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to rapidly find and rejoin with your family pet, from asking about in the Shannon region, calling your community veterinarian and animal shelter Shannon QC, as well as putting up lost pet posters.
Be sure your pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your proper contact information. Listed below are some vital pointers on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Shannon.
1. Sign up your missing pet free of charge at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help get the word out about your lost pet online and also help any one that finds your missing animal to call you easily, also in situations where your pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Search around Shannon right now: Relaxing awaiting your animal to come home will not do much. Go searching in Shannon and the region where your pet was last seen.
3. Contact nearby pet rescue Shannon QC organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Shannon’, ‘Humane Society Shannon’, ‘Dog Pound Shannon’ or ‘Cat Pound Shannon’ to locate neighborhood Shannon pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your local Shannon veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your local community: Allow your whole Shannon community know of your missing pet with lost animal posters … make a reward for added assistance!
5. Use social media sites sites and online dog rescue Shannon QC + cat rescue Shannon QC networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your family pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your family pet a lot faster.
We understand this can feel like a big concern especially when you’re dealing with the agony of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see how we help reunite lost family pets with their parents.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will help you rejoin with your pet quicker!
What do I do if I found a pet in Shannon QC?
If you have run into a dog or pet cat that seems missing and are uncertain on what to do next, do not stress, we are here to help. Below are some great guidelines on what to do if you’ve found a pet in Shannon.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to contact the pet parent using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the neighborhood vet or animal pound in Shannon to get the pet checked for a microchip.