Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Saint-Prime QC?
We knows how troubling it is when a beloved family pet gets lost. That’s the reason why we do our best to rejoin missing household pets with their parents in Saint-Prime and surrounding areas.
On this website, you can discover information on all things linked to pet rescue Saint-Prime and cat or dog adoption Saint-Prime. There are also important procedures on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or discovered another person’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Saint-Prime QC
Looking for an animal shelter Saint-Prime QC or humane society Saint-Prime QC that offers assistance, shelter and medication to lost or stray pet dogs and cats within Saint-Prime and surrounding communities? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Saint-Prime QC?
Discover your neighborhood animal shelter Saint-Prime as well as their contact information in the list shown below. Use the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Saint-Prime QC?
PetNetID.com understands just how horrible and stressful it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly locate and reunite with your pet, from asking about in the Saint-Prime region, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter Saint-Prime QC, as well as setting up missing pet posters.
Ensure your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your proper contact information. Listed here are some important pointers on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Saint-Prime.
1. Register your missing pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help spread the word about your missing pet online and also help any one that finds your missing animal to call you easily, even in scenarios where your family pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Saint-Prime today: Sitting around awaiting your animal to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go browsing in Saint-Prime and the location where your family pet was last seen.
3. Get in touch with community pet rescue Saint-Prime QC organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Saint-Prime’, ‘Humane Society Saint-Prime’, ‘Dog Pound Saint-Prime’ or ‘Cat Pound Saint-Prime’ to find neighborhood Saint-Prime pet rescue groups. Also get in touch with your neighborhood Saint-Prime vet services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and put them up in your community: Let your whole Saint-Prime neighborhood know of your lost animal with lost animal posters … put up a reward for additional help!
5. Make use of social networks websites and online dog rescue Saint-Prime QC + cat rescue Saint-Prime QC sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your animal on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your animal quicker.
We know this can feel like a big problem especially when you’re managing the pain of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see how we assist rejoin missing pets with their pet parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet free of charge, and we will help you rejoin with your pet faster!
What do I do if I found a pet in Saint-Prime QC?
If you have come upon a canine or cat who appears to be lost and are uncertain on what to do next, do not worry, we are here to help. Below are some great pointers on what to do if you have actually discovered an animal in Saint-Prime.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and speak to the pet parent using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost pet to the nearby vet or animal pound in Saint-Prime to get the pet checked for a microchip.