Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Saint-Boniface QC?
Pet Net ID knows how upsetting it is when a precious family pet gets missing. That’s exactly why we do our very best to reunite lost animals with their owners in Saint-Boniface and bordering areas.
On this website, you can find information on all things associated with pet rescue Saint-Boniface and cat or dog adoption Saint-Boniface. There are also great procedures on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet or found someone else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Saint-Boniface QC
Searching for an animal shelter Saint-Boniface QC or humane society Saint-Boniface QC that delivers health care, a place to stay and medication to lost or stray dogs and pet cats within Saint-Boniface and nearby locations? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Saint-Boniface QC?
Discover your local animal shelter Saint-Boniface and their contact details in the list below. Utilize the search bar to look for your suburb or postcode.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Saint-Boniface QC?
PetNetID.com understands just how terrible and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to quickly locate and rejoin with your animal, from asking around in the Saint-Boniface region, calling your local vet and animal shelter Saint-Boniface QC, and putting together lost pet posters.
Assure your animal is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your accurate contact details. Listed below are some important suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your pet in Saint-Boniface.
1. Register your missing pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist get the word out about your missing animal online and also assist any one that locates your lost pet to contact you easily, even in scenarios where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Search around Saint-Boniface right now: Relaxing awaiting your animal to come home will not do much. Go browsing in Saint-Boniface as well as the location where your animal was last noticed.
3. Call nearby pet rescue Saint-Boniface QC organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Saint-Boniface’, ‘Humane Society Saint-Boniface’, ‘Dog Pound Saint-Boniface’ or ‘Cat Pound Saint-Boniface’ to locate neighborhood Saint-Boniface pet rescue groups. Also contact your community Saint-Boniface vet services and clinics.
4. Make posters and place them up in your area: Allow your whole Saint-Boniface area know of your lost animal with lost animal posters … set up a reward for extra help!
5. Utilize social media sites sites and online dog rescue Saint-Boniface QC + cat rescue Saint-Boniface QC organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet dog on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your pet a lot faster.
We are aware this can seem like a huge burden especially when you’re handling the pain of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see exactly how we help reunite missing pets with their owners.
Just click this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will help you rejoin with your pet quicker!
What to do if I found a pet in Saint-Boniface QC?
If you have encountered a canine or cat that appears to be lost and are not sure on what to do next, do not worry, we are here to assist. Below are some good guidelines about what to do if you have actually uncovered an animal in Saint-Boniface.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to speak to the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the local veterinarian or animal pound in Saint-Boniface to get the pet scanned for a microchip.