Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Saint-Augustin QC?
Pet Net ID knows how distressing it is when a cherished family pet gets lost. That’s exactly why we do our best to reunite lost household pets with their owners in Saint-Augustin and surrounding regions.
On this web page, you can find details on all things linked with pet rescue Saint-Augustin and cat or dog adoption Saint-Augustin. There are also essential procedures on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or found another person’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Saint-Augustin QC
Searching for an animal shelter Saint-Augustin QC or humane society Saint-Augustin QC that provides health care, a place to stay and treatment to lost or stray dogs and cats within Saint-Augustin and surrounding regions? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Saint-Augustin QC?
Discover your neighborhood animal shelter Saint-Augustin and their contact info in the table below. Use the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Saint-Augustin QC, what do I do now?
Pet Net ID understands just how horrible and anxious it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to rapidly locate and reunite with your animal, from asking around in the Saint-Augustin region, calling your community veterinarian and animal shelter Saint-Augustin QC, and setting up missing pet posters.
Make sure that your animal is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your true contact details. Listed here are some vital ideas on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Saint-Augustin.
1. Sign up your missing pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help spread the word regarding your missing pet online and also assist any one that finds your lost pet to contact you quickly, even in situations where your family pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Browse around Saint-Augustin immediately: Sitting around awaiting your pet to come home will not do much. Go searching in Saint-Augustin as well as the place where your family pet was last seen.
3. Contact local pet rescue Saint-Augustin QC organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Saint-Augustin’, ‘Humane Society Saint-Augustin’, ‘Dog Pound Saint-Augustin’ or ‘Cat Pound Saint-Augustin’ to locate local Saint-Augustin pet rescue groups. Also contact your neighborhood Saint-Augustin veterinary services and clinics.
4. Make posters and place them up in your area: Allow your entire Saint-Augustin community know of your lost animal with lost animal posters … put up a reward for extra help!
5. Use social media sites sites and online dog rescue Saint-Augustin QC + cat rescue Saint-Augustin QC organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your family pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your family pet quicker.
We are aware this can feel like a massive problem particularly when you’re dealing with the pain of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see how we assist rejoin missing animals with their parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet absolutely free, and we will help you reunite with your pet quicker!
I found a pet pet in Saint-Augustin QC, how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have encountered a pet dog or cat who appears to be lost and are not sure on what to do next, do not panic, we are here to help. Below are some valuable tips on what to do if you have actually discovered an animal in Saint-Augustin.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and get in touch with the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing pet to the community veterinarian or animal pound in Saint-Augustin to get the pet scanned for a microchip.
Other Cities and Towns with Animal Shelters near Saint-Augustin QC
- Animal Shelters in Saint-Basile-le-Grand, Canada
- Animal Shelters in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Canada
- Animal Shelters in Saint-Canut, Canada