Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Rimouski QC?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how upsetting it is when a treasured family animal gets lost. That’s exactly why we do our best to rejoin lost beloved pets with their pet parents in Rimouski and bordering locations.
On this site, you can search for info on all things linked with pet rescue Rimouski and cat or dog adoption Rimouski. There are also helpful suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your animal or discovered another person’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Rimouski QC
Looking for an animal shelter Rimouski QC or humane society Rimouski QC that gives attention, housing and therapy to missing or stray pet dogs and cats within Rimouski and nearby communities? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Rimouski QC?
Discover your neighborhood animal shelter Rimouski and their contact information in the table below. Use the search bar to look for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Rimouski QC, how do I get them back?
PetNetID.com knows just how dreadful and worrying it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to quickly locate and reunite with your family pet, from asking around in the Rimouski region, calling your community vet and animal shelter Rimouski QC, as well as setting up lost pet posters.
Ensure your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your right contact information. Listed here are some crucial pointers on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in Rimouski.
1. Sign up your lost pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help get the word out about your missing animal online and also assist any one who locates your lost family pet to contact you conveniently, also in circumstances where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Rimouski as soon as possible: Relaxing waiting on your pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go searching in Rimouski and the area where your animal was last noticed.
3. Call neighborhood pet rescue Rimouski QC organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Rimouski’, ‘Humane Society Rimouski’, ‘Dog Pound Rimouski’ or ‘Cat Pound Rimouski’ to find local Rimouski pet rescue groups. Also connect with your community Rimouski vet services and clinics.
4. Make posters and put them up in your neighbourhood: Let your whole Rimouski neighborhood know of your missing family pet with missing pet posters … establish a reward for added help!
5. Make use of social networks websites and online dog rescue Rimouski QC + cat rescue Rimouski QC organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your animal on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your pet a lot faster.
We are aware this can seem like a massive burden particularly when you’re managing the misery of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see just how we assist rejoin missing family pets with their parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet quicker!
What to do if I found a pet in Rimouski QC?
If you have encountered a dog or feline that seems lost and are not sure on what to do next, do not stress, we are here to help. Listed below are some valuable pointers about what to do if you have actually discovered a pet in Rimouski.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to get in touch with the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the community veterinarian or animal pound in Rimouski to get the pet checked for a microchip.