Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Quebec City QC?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how unsettling it is when a dearest family animal gets missing. That’s the reason why we do our very best to reunite lost pets with their owners in Quebec City and nearby regions.
On this web page, you can discover info on all things linked to pet rescue Quebec City and cat or dog adoption Quebec City. There are also good guidelines on what to do if you have actually lost your animal or located another person’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Quebec City QC
Trying to find an animal shelter Quebec City QC or humane society Quebec City QC that gives care, a place to stay and therapy to missing or stray canines and pet cats within Quebec City and bordering regions? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Quebec City QC?
Locate your community animal shelter Quebec City as well as their contact details in the table beneath. Use the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Quebec City QC, what do I do to get them back?
PetNetID.com knows how horrible and stressful it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly find and reunite with your family pet, from asking around in the Quebec City region, calling your community vet and animal shelter Quebec City QC, as well as putting together lost pet posters.
Ensure your animal is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your right contact information. Listed below are some important suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Quebec City.
1. Sign up your lost pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help get the word out about your lost family pet online and also help any one that locates your lost animal to contact you quickly, also in situations where your pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Look around Quebec City right now: Kicking back waiting for your family pet to come home will not do a lot. Go browsing in Quebec City and also the area where your animal was last noticed.
3. Contact community pet rescue Quebec City QC organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Quebec City’, ‘Humane Society Quebec City’, ‘Dog Pound Quebec City’ or ‘Cat Pound Quebec City’ to discover community Quebec City pet rescue groups. Also get in touch with your community Quebec City vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and put them up in your area: Allow your whole Quebec City area know of your lost family pet with lost pet posters … make a reward for additional help!
5. Make use of social media websites and online dog rescue Quebec City QC + cat rescue Quebec City QC organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your family pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your animal quicker.
We know this can seem like a big concern particularly when you’re dealing with the pain of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see how we help reunite missing family pets with their parents.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will help you rejoin with your pet quicker!
I found a pet pet in Quebec City QC, what do I do now?
If you have come across a pet dog or pet cat who appears to be missing and are uncertain on what to do next, don’t stress, we are here to help. Below are some helpful reminders about what to do if you’ve discovered a pet in Quebec City.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt and speak to the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost pet to the neighborhood vet or animal pound in Quebec City to get the pet checked for a microchip.