Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Québec City QC?
PetNetID.com knows how painful it is when a cherished family pet gets lost. That’s why we do our best to rejoin missing beloved pets with their pet parents in Québec City and nearby locations.
On this webpage, you can discover details on all things related to pet rescue Québec City and cat or dog adoption Québec City. There are also important procedures on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or discovered someone else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Québec City QC
Seeking an animal shelter Québec City QC or humane society Québec City QC that gives attention, housing and treatment to missing or stray dogs and cats within Québec City and neighboring regions? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Québec City QC?
Find your neighborhood animal shelter Québec City and their contact information in the table shown below. Use the search bar to look for your suburb or postcode.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Québec City QC?
Pet Net ID knows just how awful and worrying it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly locate and rejoin with your family pet, from asking about in the Québec City region, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Québec City QC, as well as setting up missing pet posters.
Assure your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your appropriate contact information. Listed here are some vital suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in Québec City.
1. Sign up your lost pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist spread the word concerning your lost animal online and also help any one that locates your missing animal to contact you conveniently, even in scenarios where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Search around Québec City immediately: Kicking back waiting for your pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go searching in Québec City and also the place where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Contact nearby pet rescue Québec City QC organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Québec City’, ‘Humane Society Québec City’, ‘Dog Pound Québec City’ or ‘Cat Pound Québec City’ to discover neighborhood Québec City pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your community Québec City vet services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your area: Allow your entire Québec City community know of your missing family pet with missing pet posters … make a prize for added help!
5. Use social media websites and online dog rescue Québec City QC + cat rescue Québec City QC networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your family pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your pet a lot quicker.
We are aware this can feel like a massive burden particularly when you’re dealing with the agony of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see how we assist rejoin missing pets with their parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will help you reunite with your pet a lot faster!
What to do if I found a pet in Québec City QC?
If you have run into a canine or pet cat who appears to be missing and are unclear on what to do next, don’t worry, we are here to assist. Listed below are some great reminders on what to do if you’ve discovered an animal in Québec City.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and contact the pet parent using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost pet to the neighborhood veterinarian or animal pound in Québec City to get the pet scanned for a microchip.