Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Portneuf QC?
We understands exactly how unsettling it is when a beloved family animal is missing. That’s the reason why we do our very best to rejoin lost household pets with their parents in Portneuf and neighboring areas.
On this site, you can find information on all things linked with pet rescue Portneuf and cat or dog adoption Portneuf. There are also helpful suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your animal or found somebody else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Portneuf QC
Trying to find an animal shelter Portneuf QC or humane society Portneuf QC that provides health care, shelter and therapy to lost or stray canines and pet cats within Portneuf and surrounding places? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Portneuf QC?
Find your local animal shelter Portneuf and their contact information in the table below. Utilize the search bar to look for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Portneuf QC, how do I get them back?
PetNetID.com knows exactly how terrible and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to swiftly find and rejoin with your pet, from asking about in the Portneuf region, calling your neighborhood vet and animal shelter Portneuf QC, and putting together lost pet posters.
Ensure your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your accurate contact details. Listed below are some vital tips on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Portneuf.
1. Sign up your missing pet free of charge at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out about your missing animal online and also help any one who locates your lost family pet to call you easily, also in situations where your pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Look around Portneuf right now: Kicking back waiting for your pet to come home will not do a lot. Go searching in Portneuf and the spot where your family pet was last seen.
3. Call local pet rescue Portneuf QC organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Portneuf’, ‘Humane Society Portneuf’, ‘Dog Pound Portneuf’ or ‘Cat Pound Portneuf’ to discover neighborhood Portneuf pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your community Portneuf vet services and clinics.
4. Make posters and place them up in your neighbourhood: Allow your entire Portneuf community know of your lost family pet with lost animal posters … make a prize for additional assistance!
5. Utilize social networks sites and online dog rescue Portneuf QC + cat rescue Portneuf QC sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your family pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your animal faster.
We understand this can feel like a massive problem especially when you’re dealing with the agony of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see just how we help reunite missing animals with their owners.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will assist you reunite with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Portneuf QC, how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have come across a dog or cat that seems lost and are unsure on what to do next, do not panic, we are here to help. Listed below are some good guidelines on what to do if you’ve found an animal in Portneuf.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt and get in touch with the pet parent using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the neighborhood vet or animal pound in Portneuf to get the pet scanned for a microchip.