Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Montreal QC?
We understands just how bothering it is when a dearest family pet is missing. That’s exactly why we do our absolute best to rejoin missing pets with their parents in Montreal and nearby areas.
On this web page, you can discover info on all things linked with pet rescue Montreal and cat or dog adoption Montreal. There are also great procedures on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or found somebody else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Montreal QC
Looking for an animal shelter Montreal QC or humane society Montreal QC that offers attention, shelter and medication to missing or stray canines and felines within Montreal and bordering locations? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Montreal QC?
Locate your community animal shelter Montreal as well as their contact details in the list shown below. Use the search bar to search for your postcode or suburb.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Montreal QC?
Pet Net ID knows just how awful and anxious it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly find and reunite with your animal, from asking around in the Montreal region, calling your community veterinarian and animal shelter Montreal QC, and setting up lost pet posters.
Make sure your pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your proper contact details. Listed here are some essential suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in Montreal.
1. Sign up your missing pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help spread the word regarding your missing animal online and also help any one who locates your lost animal to call you conveniently, even in scenarios where your animal is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Search around Montreal right away: Sitting around waiting on your pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go browsing in Montreal and the place where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Get in touch with neighborhood pet rescue Montreal QC organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Montreal’, ‘Humane Society Montreal’, ‘Dog Pound Montreal’ or ‘Cat Pound Montreal’ to discover local Montreal pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your local Montreal vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and place them up in your neighbourhood: Let your entire Montreal area know of your lost animal with lost pet posters … set up a prize for additional assistance!
5. Utilize social media sites websites and online dog rescue Montreal QC + cat rescue Montreal QC networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your animal on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your pet quicker.
We are aware this can seem like a massive concern particularly when you’re handling the misery of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see just how we assist rejoin lost pets with their pet parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will assist you reunite with your pet a lot faster!
What do I do if I found a pet in Montreal QC?
If you have come upon a dog or feline who seems missing and are unclear on what to do next, don’t stress, we are here to help. Listed below are some valuable guidelines on what to do if you’ve uncovered a pet in Montreal.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and contact the owner using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Montreal to get the pet scanned for a microchip.