Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Lévis QC?
We knows how bothering it is when a precious family animal is lost. That’s exactly why we do our absolute best to rejoin lost pets with their owners in Lévis and surrounding locations.
On this webpage, you can locate details on all things linked to pet rescue Lévis and cat or dog adoption Lévis. There are also helpful suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or located somebody else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Lévis QC
Seeking an animal shelter Lévis QC or humane society Lévis QC that delivers attention, housing and medical treatment to missing or stray pet dogs and pet cats within Lévis and surrounding communities? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Lévis QC?
Discover your community animal shelter Lévis and their contact details in the list below. Use the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Lévis QC, how do I get them back?
Pet Net ID understands just how terrible and worrying it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to quickly locate and rejoin with your family pet, from asking around in the Lévis area, calling your local vet and animal shelter Lévis QC, as well as putting up lost pet posters.
Be sure your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your true contact information. Listed here are some essential pointers on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Lévis.
1. Sign up your missing pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist spread the word concerning your missing family pet online and also help any one that finds your missing pet to call you easily, even in circumstances where your family pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Browse around Lévis today: Kicking back awaiting your family pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go searching in Lévis and also the place where your pet was last seen.
3. Get in touch with local pet rescue Lévis QC organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Lévis’, ‘Humane Society Lévis’, ‘Dog Pound Lévis’ or ‘Cat Pound Lévis’ to find local Lévis pet rescue groups. Also contact your neighborhood Lévis veterinary services and clinics.
4. Make posters and put them up in your community: Allow your entire Lévis neighborhood know of your lost animal with missing animal posters … establish a reward for additional assistance!
5. Use social media sites and online dog rescue Lévis QC + cat rescue Lévis QC sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your animal a lot faster.
We are aware this can feel like a massive burden specifically when you’re managing the misery of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see how we assist rejoin lost pets with their owners.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet a lot quicker!
What do I do if I found a pet in Lévis QC?
If you have run into a canine or cat who appears to be lost and are uncertain on what to do next, don’t worry, we are here to assist. Below are some helpful tips on what to do if you’ve found a pet in Lévis.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to get in touch with the pet parent using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the neighborhood vet or animal pound in Lévis to get the pet checked for a microchip.