Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Kuujjuaq QC?
We understands exactly how upsetting it is when a dearest family pet is lost. That’s the reason why we do our best to rejoin lost animals with their parents in Kuujjuaq and surrounding locations.
On this web page, you can find info on all things associated with pet rescue Kuujjuaq and cat or dog adoption Kuujjuaq. There are also great guidelines on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or discovered someone else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Kuujjuaq QC
Searching for an animal shelter Kuujjuaq QC or humane society Kuujjuaq QC that gives care, shelter and medication to missing or stray dogs and pet cats within Kuujjuaq and surrounding locations? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Kuujjuaq QC?
Search for your local animal shelter Kuujjuaq as well as their contact details in the list shown below. Use the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Kuujjuaq QC, what do I do to get them back?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how terrible and worrying it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to swiftly find and rejoin with your animal, from asking about in the Kuujjuaq area, calling your local vet and animal shelter Kuujjuaq QC, as well as putting together missing pet posters.
Assure your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your true contact info. Listed below are some vital tips on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in Kuujjuaq.
1. Register your lost pet free of charge at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help spread the word regarding your missing animal online and also assist any one who finds your missing family pet to call you quickly, even in circumstances where your pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Kuujjuaq right away: Sitting around waiting on your family pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go looking in Kuujjuaq and also the area where your animal was last seen.
3. Contact community pet rescue Kuujjuaq QC organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Kuujjuaq’, ‘Humane Society Kuujjuaq’, ‘Dog Pound Kuujjuaq’ or ‘Cat Pound Kuujjuaq’ to locate local Kuujjuaq pet rescue groups. Also connect with your neighborhood Kuujjuaq vet services and clinics.
4. Make posters and put them up in your neighbourhood: Allow your entire Kuujjuaq neighborhood know of your lost family pet with lost pet posters … make a prize for added assistance!
5. Make use of social networks websites and online dog rescue Kuujjuaq QC + cat rescue Kuujjuaq QC sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your family pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your family pet quicker.
We know this can seem like a massive concern specifically when you’re handling the pain of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see just how we help rejoin missing pets with their parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will help you reunite with your pet quicker!
What to do if I found a pet in Kuujjuaq QC?
If you have come upon a pet dog or cat who seems missing and are not sure on what to do next, do not fret, we are here to assist. Below are some valuable reminders about what to do if you’ve discovered an animal in Kuujjuaq.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt and call the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the local vet or animal pound in Kuujjuaq to get the pet checked for a microchip.