Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Granby QC?
We understands exactly how distressing it is when a beloved family animal gets lost. That’s why we do our very best to rejoin lost animals with their pet parents in Granby and neighboring places.
On this post, you can locate info on all things associated with pet rescue Granby and cat or dog adoption Granby. There are also useful tips on what to do if you have actually lost your animal or located someone else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Granby QC
Seeking an animal shelter Granby QC or humane society Granby QC that provides health care, shelter and treatment to lost or stray canines and pet cats within Granby and bordering areas? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Granby QC?
Discover your neighborhood animal shelter Granby and their contact details in the list below. Use the search bar to find for your suburb or postcode.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Granby QC?
PetNetID.com understands how dreadful and anxious it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to quickly locate and rejoin with your animal, from asking around in the Granby region, calling your community vet and animal shelter Granby QC, and also putting up lost pet posters.
Guarantee your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your accurate contact information. Listed below are some vital ideas on what to do if you have actually lost your pet in Granby.
1. Register your missing pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help spread the word concerning your missing animal online and also assist any one that finds your lost family pet to call you conveniently, also in circumstances where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Search around Granby today: Sitting around waiting on your pet to come home will not do much. Go searching in Granby and also the area where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Call neighborhood pet rescue Granby QC organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Granby’, ‘Humane Society Granby’, ‘Dog Pound Granby’ or ‘Cat Pound Granby’ to discover local Granby pet rescue groups. Also get in touch with your community Granby veterinary services and clinics.
4. Make posters and place them up in your local community: Allow your entire Granby neighborhood know of your missing family pet with lost pet posters … put up a reward for extra assistance!
5. Make use of social media sites and online dog rescue Granby QC + cat rescue Granby QC organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your family pet faster.
We understand this can seem like a big burden especially when you’re dealing with the pain of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see how we assist rejoin lost pets with their owners.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet quicker!
I found a pet pet in Granby QC, what do I do to reunite them with their owner?
If you have come across a canine or pet cat who appears to be lost and are uncertain on what to do next, don’t stress, we are here to assist. Listed below are some great guidelines on what to do if you have actually found an animal in Granby.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to get in touch with the pet parent using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the local vet or animal pound in Granby to get the pet scanned for a microchip.