Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Gatineau QC?
We knows how unsettling it is when a dearest family animal gets missing. That’s exactly why we do our absolute best to reunite missing animals with their pet parents in Gatineau and neighboring regions.
On this page, you can find information on all things linked with pet rescue Gatineau and cat or dog adoption Gatineau. There are also good tips on what to do if you have actually lost your animal or found another person’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Gatineau QC
Seeking an animal shelter Gatineau QC or humane society Gatineau QC that provides health care, shelter and medication to lost or stray canines and felines within Gatineau and bordering areas? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Gatineau QC?
Locate your community animal shelter Gatineau and their contact info in the list below. Utilize the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Gatineau QC?
Pet Net ID understands just how terrible and stressful it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to promptly find and rejoin with your pet, from asking around in the Gatineau area, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Gatineau QC, as well as putting up missing pet posters.
Make sure that your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your proper contact details. Listed below are some crucial suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet in Gatineau.
1. Register your lost pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist spread the word concerning your lost family pet online and also assist any one that locates your lost family pet to contact you conveniently, also in circumstances where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Gatineau right away: Sitting around awaiting your animal to come home will certainly not do much. Go looking in Gatineau and also the place where your pet was last seen.
3. Call community pet rescue Gatineau QC organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Gatineau’, ‘Humane Society Gatineau’, ‘Dog Pound Gatineau’ or ‘Cat Pound Gatineau’ to discover community Gatineau pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your local Gatineau vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and place them up in your area: Allow your entire Gatineau neighborhood know of your missing family pet with lost animal posters … make a prize for added help!
5. Use social media sites and online dog rescue Gatineau QC + cat rescue Gatineau QC sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet dog on our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your pet quicker.
We know this can seem like a big problem especially when you’re handling the agony of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see how we assist rejoin lost animals with their parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will assist you reunite with your pet quicker!
I found a pet pet in Gatineau QC, how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have come upon a canine or feline that appears to be missing and are not sure on what to do next, don’t panic, we are here to assist. Below are some valuable tips about what to do if you have actually uncovered an animal in Gatineau.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to get in touch with the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the nearby vet or animal pound in Gatineau to get the pet scanned for a microchip.