Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Drummondville QC?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how upsetting it is when a beloved family pet is missing. That’s exactly why we do our very best to rejoin missing pets with their pet parents in Drummondville and surrounding regions.
On this web page, you can discover details on all things linked to pet rescue Drummondville and cat or dog adoption Drummondville. There are also important guidelines on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet or located someone else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Drummondville QC
Trying to find an animal shelter Drummondville QC or humane society Drummondville QC that gives care, shelter and medication to missing or stray pet dogs and pet cats within Drummondville and bordering neighborhoods? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Drummondville QC?
Locate your local animal shelter Drummondville and their contact info in the table shown below. Use the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Drummondville QC, how do I get them back?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how dreadful and worrying it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to rapidly locate and reunite with your pet, from asking around in the Drummondville area, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Drummondville QC, and also putting together missing pet posters.
Make sure that your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your right contact details. Listed below are some crucial tips on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Drummondville.
1. Register your lost pet for FREE at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help spread the word about your missing pet online and also help any one that locates your lost pet to contact you conveniently, even in situations where your pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Search around Drummondville as soon as possible: Relaxing waiting on your family pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go browsing in Drummondville and also the region where your pet was last seen.
3. Call neighborhood pet rescue Drummondville QC organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Drummondville’, ‘Humane Society Drummondville’, ‘Dog Pound Drummondville’ or ‘Cat Pound Drummondville’ to locate community Drummondville pet rescue groups. Also contact your local Drummondville veterinary services and clinics.
4. Make posters and put them up in your neighbourhood: Let your entire Drummondville community know of your lost pet with lost pet posters … make a reward for additional assistance!
5. Take advantage of social media sites and online dog rescue Drummondville QC + cat rescue Drummondville QC organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your animal on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your pet a lot faster.
We understand this can feel like a massive burden especially when you’re handling the agony of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see exactly how we assist reunite missing animals with their parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will help you reunite with your pet a lot faster!
What do I do if I found a pet in Drummondville QC?
If you have run into a canine or cat that appears to be lost and are unsure on what to do next, do not worry, we are here to help. Listed below are some helpful reminders on what to do if you’ve uncovered an animal in Drummondville.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to call the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the neighborhood veterinarian or animal pound in Drummondville to get the pet scanned for a microchip.