Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Wellesley ON?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how troubling it is when a precious family pet is missing. That’s the reason why we do our best to rejoin missing household pets with their parents in Wellesley and surrounding areas.
On this site, you can discover information on all things associated with pet rescue Wellesley and cat or dog adoption Wellesley. There are also useful procedures on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or discovered someone else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Wellesley ON
Looking for an animal shelter Wellesley ON or humane society Wellesley ON that offers care, shelter and medication to missing or stray canines and pet cats within Wellesley and nearby regions? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Wellesley ON?
Find your community animal shelter Wellesley and their contact details in the table beneath. Use the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Wellesley ON?
PetNetID.com understands exactly how dreadful and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly locate and reunite with your animal, from asking about in the Wellesley region, calling your community vet and animal shelter Wellesley ON, and putting up lost pet posters.
Be sure your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your true contact information. Listed here are some important pointers on what to do if you have actually lost your pet in Wellesley.
1. Register your lost pet free of cost at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out about your missing animal online and also help any one that locates your lost animal to call you quickly, also in situations where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Browse around Wellesley today: Sitting around awaiting your pet to come home will not do a lot. Go searching in Wellesley as well as the location where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Call local pet rescue Wellesley ON organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Wellesley’, ‘Humane Society Wellesley’, ‘Dog Pound Wellesley’ or ‘Cat Pound Wellesley’ to locate community Wellesley pet rescue groups. Also contact your local Wellesley veterinary services and clinics.
4. Make posters and put them up in your area: Let your whole Wellesley neighborhood know of your missing family pet with lost animal posters … set up a reward for added help!
5. Utilize social media sites sites and online dog rescue Wellesley ON + cat rescue Wellesley ON networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your family pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your pet a lot quicker.
We know this can feel like a big problem especially when you’re dealing with the misery of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see just how we assist reunite missing animals with their parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will help you rejoin with your pet quicker!
What do I do if I found a pet in Wellesley ON?
If you have come upon a pet dog or feline who appears to be lost and are uncertain on what to do next, do not stress, we are here to assist. Listed below are some good pointers on what to do if you have actually found an animal in Wellesley.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to call the owner using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost pet to the community veterinarian or animal pound in Wellesley to get the pet scanned for a microchip.