Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Waterloo ON?
We knows exactly how painful it is when a cherished family pet is missing. That’s why we do our absolute best to rejoin lost pets with their parents in Waterloo and neighboring areas.
On this site, you can locate info on all things linked with pet rescue Waterloo and cat or dog adoption Waterloo. There are also important tips on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet or found someone else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Waterloo ON
Looking for an animal shelter Waterloo ON or humane society Waterloo ON that provides attention, a place to stay and medication to lost or stray pet dogs and pet cats within Waterloo and bordering locations? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Waterloo ON?
Search for your community animal shelter Waterloo as well as their contact info in the table beneath. Use the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Waterloo ON, how do I get them back?
PetNetID.com understands exactly how terrible and stressful it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to rapidly locate and reunite with your family pet, from asking about in the Waterloo region, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Waterloo ON, and setting up lost pet posters.
Ensure your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your accurate contact information. Listed below are some crucial recommendations on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in Waterloo.
1. Register your lost pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist spread the word regarding your lost pet online and also assist any one that finds your missing family pet to contact you quickly, even in situations where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Waterloo as soon as possible: Kicking back waiting for your pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go browsing in Waterloo as well as the spot where your animal was last noticed.
3. Contact neighborhood pet rescue Waterloo ON organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Waterloo’, ‘Humane Society Waterloo’, ‘Dog Pound Waterloo’ or ‘Cat Pound Waterloo’ to find local Waterloo pet rescue groups. Additionally connect with your neighborhood Waterloo vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and place them up in your neighbourhood: Let your whole Waterloo community know of your missing animal with lost pet posters … make a reward for added assistance!
5. Utilize social networks sites and online dog rescue Waterloo ON + cat rescue Waterloo ON sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your animal on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your pet faster.
We know this can feel like a huge burden particularly when you’re handling the misery of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see just how we assist reunite lost pets with their owners.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will assist you reunite with your pet quicker!
I found a pet pet in Waterloo ON, what do I do to reunite them with their owner?
If you have come upon a dog or cat that seems missing and are unsure on what to do next, don’t panic, we are here to assist. Listed below are some great tips on what to do if you have actually found an animal in Waterloo.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and speak to the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Waterloo to get the pet checked for a microchip.