Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Niagara ON?
PetNetID.com understands exactly how upsetting it is when a treasured family pet gets missing. That’s why we do our best to reunite missing pets with their pet parents in Niagara and surrounding areas.
On this site, you can locate information on all things related to pet rescue Niagara and cat or dog adoption Niagara. There are also helpful procedures on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet or discovered another person’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Niagara ON
Trying to find an animal shelter Niagara ON or humane society Niagara ON that delivers care, a place to stay and medication to missing or stray dogs and felines within Niagara and bordering communities? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Niagara ON?
Look for your local animal shelter Niagara as well as their contact details in the list beneath. Utilize the search bar to look for your suburb or postcode.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Niagara ON?
Pet Net ID understands just how horrible and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to promptly locate and reunite with your animal, from asking around in the Niagara region, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Niagara ON, and putting up lost pet posters.
Ensure your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your proper contact details. Listed here are some essential pointers on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in Niagara.
1. Sign up your missing pet free of cost at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist get the word out regarding your lost pet online and also help any one who finds your missing animal to call you conveniently, also in scenarios where your animal is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Niagara right away: Relaxing awaiting your family pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go looking in Niagara and the area where your family pet was last seen.
3. Get in touch with local pet rescue Niagara ON organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Niagara’, ‘Humane Society Niagara’, ‘Dog Pound Niagara’ or ‘Cat Pound Niagara’ to locate local Niagara pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your local Niagara vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and place them up in your area: Allow your entire Niagara area know of your lost pet with missing pet posters … make a prize for additional assistance!
5. Use social media sites websites and online dog rescue Niagara ON + cat rescue Niagara ON sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet dog on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your family pet quicker.
We are aware this can feel like a big concern specifically when you’re dealing with the pain of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see exactly how we assist reunite missing animals with their parents.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will help you reunite with your pet a lot quicker!
I found a pet pet in Niagara ON, what do I do now?
If you have come upon a canine or cat that appears to be missing and are unsure on what to do next, don’t worry, we are here to assist. Listed below are some good guidelines on what to do if you’ve uncovered a pet in Niagara.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to speak to the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the neighborhood vet or animal pound in Niagara to get the pet scanned for a microchip.