Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Niagara ON?
We knows exactly how unsettling it is when a precious family pet is missing. That’s the reason why we do our absolute best to rejoin missing pets with their pet parents in Niagara and neighboring places.
On this site, you can locate details on all things linked to pet rescue Niagara and cat or dog adoption Niagara. There are also helpful guidelines on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet or discovered someone else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Niagara ON
Looking for an animal shelter Niagara ON or humane society Niagara ON that provides assistance, housing and medication to lost or stray pet dogs and felines within Niagara and surrounding places? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Niagara ON?
Search for your neighborhood animal shelter Niagara as well as their contact details in the table shown below. Utilize the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Niagara ON, what do I do to get them back?
PetNetID.com understands how terrible and worrying it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to quickly find and reunite with your pet, from asking about in the Niagara region, calling your community vet and animal shelter Niagara ON, as well as putting up lost pet posters.
Ensure your animal is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your accurate contact details. Listed here are some crucial suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your pet in Niagara.
1. Register your lost pet free of charge at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist get the word out about your missing animal online and also assist any one that locates your lost pet to call you easily, also in situations where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Niagara right away: Relaxing waiting for your family pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go looking in Niagara and the location where your animal was last seen.
3. Call community pet rescue Niagara ON organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Niagara’, ‘Humane Society Niagara’, ‘Dog Pound Niagara’ or ‘Cat Pound Niagara’ to find neighborhood Niagara pet rescue groups. Also contact your local Niagara vet services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your local community: Let your whole Niagara area know of your missing animal with lost pet posters … set up a prize for additional help!
5. Utilize social media sites websites and online dog rescue Niagara ON + cat rescue Niagara ON sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet dog on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your animal a lot faster.
We know this can seem like a massive burden especially when you’re dealing with the agony of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see exactly how we assist rejoin lost pets with their owners.
Just click this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will help you rejoin with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Niagara ON, what do I do now?
If you have come across a pet dog or cat that seems missing and are unclear on what to do next, do not stress, we are here to assist. Listed below are some valuable guidelines about what to do if you have actually uncovered an animal in Niagara.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to speak to the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the nearby vet or animal pound in Niagara to get the pet checked for a microchip.