Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Cambridge ON?
PetNetID.com understands just how bothering it is when a treasured family pet is lost. That’s the reason why we do our absolute best to reunite lost household pets with their owners in Cambridge and surrounding regions.
On this web page, you can locate info on all things associated with pet rescue Cambridge and cat or dog adoption Cambridge. There are also good guidelines on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or discovered someone else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Cambridge ON
Looking for an animal shelter Cambridge ON or humane society Cambridge ON that offers assistance, a place to stay and treatment to missing or stray dogs and cats within Cambridge and bordering communities? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Cambridge ON?
Find your community animal shelter Cambridge as well as their contact info in the table beneath. Use the search bar to look for your suburb or postcode.
|Stratford Perth Humane Society||Stratford|
|Need Pest Control||Kitchener|
|New Hope Animal Rescue||Guelph|
|Exotic Wings & Pet Things||St. Clements|
|Guelph Humane Society||Guelph|
|Kitchener Waterloo Humane Society||Kitchener|
I lost my pet in Cambridge ON, how do I get them back?
PetNetID.com knows just how awful and worrying it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to rapidly find and reunite with your animal, from asking about in the Cambridge area, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Cambridge ON, as well as setting up missing pet posters.
Assure your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your true contact information. Listed below are some important pointers on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet in Cambridge.
1. Sign up your missing pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help spread the word regarding your missing family pet online and also assist any one who finds your missing animal to contact you quickly, even in situations where your pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Search around Cambridge immediately: Kicking back waiting for your pet to come home will not do much. Go looking in Cambridge and the place where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Contact neighborhood pet rescue Cambridge ON organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Cambridge’, ‘Humane Society Cambridge’, ‘Dog Pound Cambridge’ or ‘Cat Pound Cambridge’ to find neighborhood Cambridge pet rescue groups. Also get in touch with your community Cambridge vet services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your area: Allow your whole Cambridge neighborhood know of your lost animal with lost pet posters … put up a prize for additional assistance!
5. Take advantage of social media sites and online dog rescue Cambridge ON + cat rescue Cambridge ON sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your pet a lot faster.
We are aware this can feel like a big concern especially when you’re handling the agony of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see exactly how we help reunite lost pets with their pet parents.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet absolutely free, and we will help you reunite with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Cambridge ON, how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have run into a canine or cat who appears to be missing and are not sure on what to do next, do not panic, we are here to assist. Below are some great pointers on what to do if you have actually discovered a pet in Cambridge.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to call the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the local vet or animal pound in Cambridge to get the pet scanned for a microchip.