Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Maumee OH?
Pet Net ID knows how upsetting it is when a beloved family pet gets lost. That’s the reason why we do our absolute best to reunite missing household pets with their parents in Maumee and neighboring locations.
On this website, you can find details on all things linked with pet rescue Maumee and cat or dog adoption Maumee. There are also great guidelines on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet or found another person’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Maumee OH
Searching for an animal shelter Maumee OH or humane society Maumee OH that gives health care, a place to stay and treatment to lost or stray canines and felines within Maumee and bordering neighborhoods? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Maumee OH?
Discover your community animal shelter Maumee as well as their contact details in the list shown below. Use the search bar to look for your suburb or postcode.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Maumee OH?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how dreadful and worrying it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly find and rejoin with your pet, from asking about in the Maumee area, calling your community veterinarian and animal shelter Maumee OH, and also setting up lost pet posters.
Guarantee your animal is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your proper contact details. Listed below are some important recommendations on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Maumee.
1. Sign up your missing pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help spread the word about your missing pet online and also assist any one who locates your lost family pet to call you quickly, even in scenarios where your pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Search around Maumee as soon as possible: Relaxing waiting for your pet to come home will not do much. Go browsing in Maumee and the place where your animal was last seen.
3. Get in touch with community pet rescue Maumee OH organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Maumee’, ‘Humane Society Maumee’, ‘Dog Pound Maumee’ or ‘Cat Pound Maumee’ to locate neighborhood Maumee pet rescue groups. Also connect with your local Maumee vet services and clinics.
4. Make posters and put them up in your area: Allow your entire Maumee community know of your lost family pet with lost pet posters … set up a prize for extra help!
5. Take advantage of social networks websites and online dog rescue Maumee OH + cat rescue Maumee OH organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your family pet faster.
We know this can feel like a huge concern especially when you’re managing the pain of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see just how we help rejoin lost pets with their parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will assist you reunite with your pet a lot quicker!
I found a pet pet in Maumee OH, what do I do to reunite them with their owner?
If you have encountered a dog or pet cat that appears to be missing and are not sure on what to do next, do not fret, we are here to help. Below are some helpful pointers about what to do if you have actually discovered a pet in Maumee.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to get in touch with the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the neighborhood veterinarian or animal pound in Maumee to get the pet scanned for a microchip.