Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Lima OH?
We understands just how bothering it is when a treasured family pet is lost. That’s why we do our absolute best to rejoin missing beloved pets with their parents in Lima and surrounding locations.
On this website, you can discover info on all things related to pet rescue Lima and cat or dog adoption Lima. There are also useful tips on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or found someone else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Lima OH
Looking for an animal shelter Lima OH or humane society Lima OH that gives care, a place to stay and treatment to lost or stray pet dogs and felines within Lima and neighboring regions? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Lima OH?
Search for your neighborhood animal shelter Lima as well as their contact info in the list beneath. Use the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Lima OH?
Pet Net ID knows how horrible and worrying it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to rapidly locate and rejoin with your pet, from asking around in the Lima region, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Lima OH, and setting up missing pet posters.
Be sure your pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your accurate contact details. Listed here are some essential ideas on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Lima.
1. Sign up your missing pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help spread the word concerning your lost animal online and also help any one that finds your missing animal to call you easily, also in circumstances where your family pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Lima as soon as possible: Sitting around waiting for your pet to come home will not do a lot. Go searching in Lima and also the location where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Contact local pet rescue Lima OH organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Lima’, ‘Humane Society Lima’, ‘Dog Pound Lima’ or ‘Cat Pound Lima’ to find local Lima pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your local Lima veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and put them up in your neighbourhood: Allow your whole Lima neighborhood know of your missing family pet with lost animal posters … make a prize for added help!
5. Make use of social media sites websites and online dog rescue Lima OH + cat rescue Lima OH sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your family pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your animal a lot faster.
We understand this can feel like a huge concern especially when you’re dealing with the pain of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see how we help rejoin missing animals with their pet parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet free of charge, and we will help you reunite with your pet quicker!
What to do if I found a pet in Lima OH?
If you have come across a dog or pet cat who seems lost and are not sure on what to do next, don’t worry, we are here to help. Below are some valuable guidelines about what to do if you have actually discovered an animal in Lima.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to contact the pet parent using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the neighborhood veterinarian or animal pound in Lima to get the pet checked for a microchip.