Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Kent OH?
PetNetID.com understands exactly how disturbing it is when a precious family pet gets lost. That’s the reason why we do our absolute best to reunite lost pets with their pet parents in Kent and nearby locations.
On this web page, you can discover information on all things related to pet rescue Kent and cat or dog adoption Kent. There are also good procedures on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or discovered someone else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Kent OH
Looking for an animal shelter Kent OH or humane society Kent OH that provides attention, housing and therapy to lost or stray dogs and cats within Kent and surrounding areas? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Kent OH?
Find your local animal shelter Kent and their contact information in the table below. Utilize the search bar to search for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Kent OH, how do I get them back?
PetNetID.com knows how dreadful and anxious it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to rapidly locate and reunite with your animal, from asking around in the Kent region, calling your community vet and animal shelter Kent OH, and also putting together lost pet posters.
Guarantee your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your accurate contact information. Listed below are some crucial suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Kent.
1. Register your lost pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help spread the word concerning your lost pet online and also assist any one that locates your lost pet to contact you conveniently, even in scenarios where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Kent right away: Relaxing waiting for your family pet to come home will not do a lot. Go looking in Kent and also the region where your animal was last seen.
3. Call local pet rescue Kent OH organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Kent’, ‘Humane Society Kent’, ‘Dog Pound Kent’ or ‘Cat Pound Kent’ to discover local Kent pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your neighborhood Kent veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and put them up in your area: Let your entire Kent neighborhood know of your lost pet with lost animal posters … set up a prize for additional assistance!
5. Use social media websites and online dog rescue Kent OH + cat rescue Kent OH sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your animal faster.
We understand this can seem like a massive problem particularly when you’re managing the pain of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see how we help rejoin missing family pets with their parents.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will assist you reunite with your pet a lot faster!
What to do if I found a pet in Kent OH?
If you have come across a pet dog or pet cat that seems missing and are uncertain on what to do next, don’t worry, we are here to help. Below are some helpful pointers on what to do if you have actually discovered a pet in Kent.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt and speak to the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the community veterinarian or animal pound in Kent to get the pet scanned for a microchip.