Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Duluth MN?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how bothering it is when a treasured family pet gets missing. That’s exactly why we do our very best to reunite missing pets with their parents in Duluth and surrounding areas.
On this page, you can locate information on all things linked with pet rescue Duluth and cat or dog adoption Duluth. There are also helpful tips on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or found somebody else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Duluth MN
Seeking an animal shelter Duluth MN or humane society Duluth MN that provides health care, housing and medication to lost or stray pet dogs and cats within Duluth and neighboring communities? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Duluth MN?
Discover your nearby animal shelter Duluth and their contact details in the table shown below. Use the search bar to search for your postcode or suburb.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Duluth MN?
Pet Net ID knows just how dreadful and anxious it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to quickly find and rejoin with your animal, from asking around in the Duluth region, calling your neighborhood vet and animal shelter Duluth MN, and putting together missing pet posters.
Make sure your pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your correct contact information. Listed here are some important recommendations on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Duluth.
1. Register your lost pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help spread the word regarding your lost family pet online and also help any one that locates your missing family pet to contact you easily, also in scenarios where your family pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Look around Duluth right away: Sitting around awaiting your pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go browsing in Duluth as well as the location where your pet was last noticed.
3. Contact community pet rescue Duluth MN organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Duluth’, ‘Humane Society Duluth’, ‘Dog Pound Duluth’ or ‘Cat Pound Duluth’ to locate local Duluth pet rescue groups. Also connect with your community Duluth vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and place them up in your community: Allow your entire Duluth neighborhood know of your lost animal with lost pet posters … put up a prize for added assistance!
5. Take advantage of social media sites and online dog rescue Duluth MN + cat rescue Duluth MN networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your family pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your family pet a lot faster.
We are aware this can seem like a massive burden especially when you’re managing the misery of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see just how we assist reunite missing pets with their owners.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will help you reunite with your pet faster!
What do I do if I found a pet in Duluth MN?
If you have come across a pet dog or pet cat that appears to be lost and are uncertain on what to do next, don’t fret, we are here to help. Below are some helpful pointers on what to do if you have actually uncovered a pet in Duluth.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to contact the pet parent using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the community vet or animal pound in Duluth to get the pet scanned for a microchip.